Thread About Ex Player - Page 370 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

5 minutes ago, so72 said:

Tiffoney has done really well at thistle. If we end up in the playoffs then we better scud those horrible cunts

When we end up in the playoffs we probably would end up beating them in their current nick. Could almost tolerate relegation as long as we were responsible for keeping Falkirk there as well.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Obviously the ideal scenario was that Cove won the league and Montrose won the playoffs relegating Ayr in the process, but considering the likelihood of us being in them then thank fuck we're not going to meet Partick. The thought of being relegated by Tiffoney and Graham in a playoff is horrible.

• Upvote 1

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

3 hours ago, dunning1874 said:

Obviously the ideal scenario was that Cove won the league and Montrose won the playoffs relegating Ayr in the process, but considering the likelihood of us being in them then thank fuck we're not going to meet Partick. The thought of being relegated by Tiffoney and Graham in a playoff is horrible.

Very much this.

The thought of being relegated by Falkirk is much worse but in that scenario at least we would have a chance.

Partick would maul us right now.

By all accounts, Tiffoney has been a real difference maker for them. He's a wee dick but why couldn't we have gone there.

12 minutes ago, irnbru said:

Kris Doolan, who couldn't get a game for us, leads the line for a team that finishes higher up the league than us. 

Lol wut

How exactly did Doolan 'lead the line' for them exactly? They brought in different striker in January who scored nine fucking goals for them.

• Upvote 2

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

3 hours ago, Tubes said:

Rory McKeown wins the New Zealand Football Championship with Team Wellington FC. 

Forgot he existed and I can't really remember much about his time with us. Which manager brought him in? 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

1 hour ago, Mr.Blue said:

Forgot he existed and I can't really remember much about his time with us. Which manager brought him in? 

Ray I’m sure. We’ve had worse full backs, I’ll give him that. 

7 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Ray I’m sure. We’ve had worse full backs, I’ll give him that. 

Cheers. He played for him at Raith didn't he?

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come