Thread About Ex Player - Page 367 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

7 hours ago, TRVMP said:

As soon as King Snake leaves, I wish QP the best of luck in their new home. 

image.png

• Like 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

17 hours ago, dunning1874 said:

Supposed to be Lesser, but they've had some dispute with the contractors doing the building work who packed up and left it unfinished. This is a separate issue from Covid restrictions having slowed work down and they're not expecting it to be done for the start of next season, while they're unable to continue using Hampden. It's possibly going to cost them a gigantic amount of money but no doubt Willie Haughey will pay it all if they've managed to make such a mess that it ends up costing them more than they've made from the SFA for selling Hampden.

For a club who love to talk about their history, they didn't even bother telling fans it was going to be their last ever game at Hampden until an interview with their President right before kick-off on their live stream yesterday. They'll be at Broadwood for the rest of the season but no idea for next season; Broadwood won't be an option with the Lowland League back and Cumbernauld Colts playing there as well as Clyde.

Airdrie and Hamilton are the two they are apparently hoping to use from the start of the season till completion. 

1 hour ago, so72 said:

Airdrie and Hamilton are the two they are apparently hoping to use from the start of the season till completion. 

Make them groundshare with Rutherglen Glencairn or EK Thistle or some other shite like that.

*insert signature here*

Stefan McCluskey released by Dumbarton.

Reminder that he rejected a new contract from us thinking he could do better. That's worked out well for him.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

34 minutes ago, dunning1874 said:

Stefan McCluskey released by Dumbarton.

Reminder that he rejected a new contract from us thinking he could do better. That's worked out well for him.

It could be more to do with a season ending injury in fairness.

I really liked Stef. Workrate was second to none and he had something about him too. Shame he was a cunt that thought he could do better. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

In an utterly inexplicable development over the river, Sam Ramsbottom has been sensationally BENCHED for Dumbarton's clash with Peterhead.

Sons boss Jim Duffy opened his WARCHEST to sign Rabin Omar and James Wallace on loan from Morton, with the Dutchman going straight into the lineup and the former Ross County STALWART joining the substitutes.

Dumbarton will hope to BOUNCE BACK from last week's disappointing loss to whoever it was, while Jim McInally's Blue Toon will RELISH the chance to jump to [subeditor to check league] position.

• Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

Bobby Barr sent off against the snake's new XI.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

2 hours ago, TRVMP said:

In an utterly inexplicable development over the river, Sam Ramsbottom has been sensationally BENCHED for Dumbarton's clash with Peterhead.

Sons boss Jim Duffy opened his WARCHEST to sign Rabin Omar and James Wallace on loan from Morton, with the Dutchman going straight into the lineup and the former Ross County STALWART joining the substitutes.

Dumbarton will hope to BOUNCE BACK from last week's disappointing loss to whoever it was, while Jim McInally's Blue Toon will RELISH the chance to jump to [subeditor to check league] position.

Ben Armour, who previously played for both Morton and Dumbarton, scored the only goal of the game. Dumbarton are just a point clear of 9th, with Clyde below them having played a game less. 

EOho8Pw.png

According to live score Omar scores for Dumbarton assisted by..... Wait for it Sam Ramsbottom. Finished a. 1-1 draw with lolkirk

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

I think some kind of Mighty Ducks-style underdog story with Ramsbottom, Omar, and Wallace leading the Sons to a miraculous, feel-good 6th place finish would be the perfect coda for the season.

EOho8Pw.png