Thread About Ex Player - Page 362 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

It was only two seasons before joining us that O'Connor had scored 12 goals in the top flight, 16 in all competitions in his second spell at Hibs. There was serious talk of him getting back into the Scotland squad with his form that season.

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

10 hours ago, TRVMP said:

He just wasn't equipped - mentally, temperementally - for the big time. Also true of Derek Riordan but to a much lesser extent. 

Don't recall Riordan ever playing for The Famous tbh.

Edited by vikingTON
  • Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Very surprised to come on here and not see the usual post, given who is leaving their current club.....

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

1 hour ago, AyrshireTon said:

Very surprised to come on here and not see the usual post, given who is leaving their current club.....

The Gloucester manager took the Chesterfield job and is apparently taking half the squad with him, so sadly that's probably all there is to it.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

2 hours ago, dunning1874 said:

The Gloucester manager took the Chesterfield job and is apparently taking half the squad with him, so sadly that's probably all there is to it.

Yep. Plus we're on our financial last legs and presumably Gunning doesn't want to play for free.

EOho8Pw.png

If there is any reason to believe it might happen, the National League clubs are complaining about getting loans rather than grants so may give some consideration to suspending the league, in which case Chesterfield surely won't be making signings. You'd think Gunning would only be walking away from Gloucester if he knows a concrete offer is on the table though.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake