Thread About Ex Player - Page 350 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

O’Ware becomes head of development squad at Troon. Still at Partick, it seems.

http://troonfootballclub.co.uk/troon-appoint-thomas-oware/

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

I can't wait to see the next batch of youth prospects at Troon who will make their way to the pinnacle of the professional game, following in the footsteps of [SUBEDITOR INSERT PLAYER HERE, CHECK WIKIPEDIA FROM THE 1880S]

• Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

53 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

I can't wait to see the next batch of youth prospects at Troon who will make their way to the pinnacle of the professional game, following in the footsteps of [SUBEDITOR INSERT PLAYER HERE, CHECK WIKIPEDIA FROM THE 1880S]

Steve Nicol and Alan Hutton?

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

3 hours ago, SramTon said:

Steve Nicol and Alan Hutton?

Not from the junior team:

http://www.troonsporthub.co.uk/troon-thistle-football-club.html

O'Ware is one of the world's biggest cunts who will no doubt find somebody else to blame whenever something goes wrong and the idea of him linking up with Dean Keenan will produce a particularly bitter, seething wee outfit down in the 8th tier or wherever they are. On the other hand, it is to O'Ware's credit that he is transitioning to a post-playing career at the appropriate level instead of hanging around and trying to his snake his way straight into a second tier manager's job like, oh, James Grady or Alan McManus. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

49 minutes ago, capitanus said:

Alan ''d'yee know who I am?" Hutton?

Much more credible than Tam's "d'yee know I was linked with a move to Wolves, Birmingham and Brendan Rodgers' Celtic?".

The article using that as some sort of highlight on his CV is tragic. That worked out well for you, didn't it Tam?

8 hours ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

Worz me drone?

'thu EssPee-EfffAll troost is un ayree-arr ov high soshull depra vashun.  Wiv yor mooney we can encoo-rayje sum jakey's to swap thor Slazenger trackies for Donnay's. Cheque should be made payable to to Mr. W. Hawke the Cock Community Troost.

Did somebody say Feasibility Stoody?  Nah, didn't think sew.

Cue cdmc defending the indefensible....

:rolleyes:

*insert signature here*

Nicky Cadden set up FGR's goal in their League Cup defeat yesterday with - yep, you guessed it - a low cross from the left (a 3/10 effort by his own standards) that got turned into his own net by a gormless 'Leyton Orient' defender. 

Considering that the English leagues have given promising careers to donkeys like Clayton Donaldson and James Collins and a second tier side just paid £2 million of real actual money for the Lyndon fucking Dykes, Cadden can go much further in the game than his current employers ever will. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

John Sutton will be on Off the Ball later.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.