Thread About Ex Player - Page 342 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

On 7/24/2020 at 1:29 PM, Lordyton said:

Doyle set to join snake Raymond at QP after apparently Morton made a enquire...

Could have done worse than Doyle. Solid enough fullback for our league. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

5 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Could have done worse than Doyle. Solid enough fullback for our league. 

Falkirk fans haven’t exactly been raving about him. Same old story of fine going forward, much less so when he has to defend.

Lahti, where Jari Litmanen once played.

In fairness to JJ, TPS were already on a four-game losing run when he joined. Looks like they're in a right mess. What a shame.

• Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

3 hours ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/meet-the-aussie-kid-signed-to-a-la-liga-club

Marco Maisano's son, Cruz, has been signed up for the Levante academy. 

Seven-years-old, training four times a week (and playing games at weekend) learning a new language... a lot of pressure at such a young age, but it sounds like he's doing well.

Some decent players have come through at Levante in the past. Probably best-known these days is Vicente Iborra. Jose Enrique (ex-Liverpool) as well.

• Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

21 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Falkirk fans haven’t exactly been raving about him. Same old story of fine going forward, much less so when he has to defend.

??? 

Doyle was absolutely abysmal going forward. By far the poorest part of his game

• Upvote 2

Conor Pepper joins Linfield from Glentoran, meaning he will be playing Champions League football this season. I'm glad he got himself back on track after his injury, he was a good player and I'd have liked to have seen him back playing for us once he recovered.  

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

26 minutes ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

Joe 'good wee player' McKee and Jai Quitongo both leave Dumbarton. 

Anyone advocating their return to Cappielow will face death by firing squad. 

Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Quitongo ended up back here. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

That pathetic loser Ray 'Ray' McKinnon will sign at least one of them for his tribute act.

• Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

On 7/30/2020 at 4:29 PM, BishopLenBrennan said:

Conor Pepper joins Linfield from Glentoran, meaning he will be playing Champions League football this season. I'm glad he got himself back on track after his injury, he was a good player and I'd have liked to have seen him back playing for us once he recovered.  

Where did you read this? I haven’t seen anything from either club or Pepper even suggesting this.

On 7/30/2020 at 4:29 PM, BishopLenBrennan said:

From one set of horrible bigots to another. SAD!