Thread About Ex Player - Page 308 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

It clearly doesn't fit with the cuddly narrative that journalists must subscribe to when the jags are featured.

I was listening to the Scottish Football Marketing podcast a few weeks ago (one of the hosts is a Morton supporter), it struck me that Partick always put a lot of time and money into having a full-time media officer. A major part of his role was creating and maintaining relationships with the local and national press. I don't think it's entirely coincidental that they've maintained that cuddly image and their relationship with the press, it's clearly something they prioritise and have reaped the benefits. 

• Upvote 1

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Is he at a club just now? Will we see him in the professional leagues again or will he be playing junior soon enough? I’d love to see him back at Cappielow just to give a bit of stick.

Waste of space that boy

No, he left the Iranian side he'd been with in the summer despite having signed a four year contract with them. Presumably they told him to bolt.

You might see him rock up at a League 1 or 2 team. If he does play in Scotland again he's going to be getting pelters week in, week out for 90 minutes.

No, he left the Iranian side he'd been with in the summer despite having signed a four year contract with them. Presumably they told him to bolt.

You might see him rock up at a League 1 or 2 team. If he does play in Scotland again he's going to be getting pelters week in, week out for 90 minutes.

If not the Clyde, it will be Clyde.

I wouldn’t be that shocked to see it be us tbh. Already know we’re looking to add a forward, and Hopkin’s worked with genuine convicted criminals in the past.

Aye he had a back 3 which consisted of a sex offender and a bloke who was handy with a baseball bat so Quitongo wouldn't be an issue I wouldn't think.

• Upvote 1

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Why will he get pelters?