Thread About Ex Player - Page 294 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

More recently an ex-manager rather than player, but Jim Duffy predicted St Johnstone to be relegated on Radio Clyde. Tommy Wright has not taken kindly to this:

“We've been written off by part-time managers who are pundits and who really shouldn't be commenting about other teams. (They should) concentrate on and look after their own team. Some of these managers are part-time for a reason, because they've failed previously."

It’s certainly a seething over-reaction to a pundit being asked for a prediction, but he’s not wrong about why Duffy’s ended up where he is.

Can't wait for round 2 when Duffy reviews St Johnstone's 7-0 mauling today.

• Upvote 1

Daniel Martins signs with Livingston. Im sure he got put out on loan to greenock juniors last season before being released.

I remember speaking to one of the Greenock Juniors coaches last year who said he was pish and had a horrid attitude. Strange one.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

I remember speaking to one of the Greenock Juniors coaches last year who said he was pish and had a horrid attitude. Strange one.

Was really disappointed. Big Nigerian in the development squad, hopeful he would burst into the first team and be our mountain at the back for a decade.

Not to be, well, unless Hopkin fancies another rancid loan from Livi...