Thread About Ex Player - Page 284 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

How come Falkirk are trusting the snake with all their transfer funds, whilst seemingly ignoring the fact he took them down without even a play-off?

Would be great if they fuck it up and go bust because it must be costing a fortune for the amount of players they are bringing in.

Would be great if they fuck it up and go bust because it must be costing a fortune for the amount of players they are bringing in.

Not a dig at you bigB but I hate to hear people saying they wish a club would go bust (except perhaps Airdrie, after what they done to Clydebank) remembering how close we came and could quite easily slip back there if we aren't careful.

I hope they have a few really bad years and spend a long time in a lower league than us but I'd hate to see another club die.

Edited by rufuston

Not a dig at you bigB but I hate to hear people saying they wish a club would go bust (except perhaps Airdrie, after what they done to Clydebank) remembering how close we came and could quite easily slip back there if we aren't careful.

I hope they have a few really bad years and spend a long time in a lower league than us but I'd hate to see another club die.

What’s your name?

Rufus, what seriously?!