Thread About Ex Player - Page 280 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

The LL is a bastard of a league to get out of as well. Winning it against EK, Spartans, Kelty is one thing, but then there's the two playoffs. Risky business for whoever is funding them.

One day they'll get back up.

And end up in the play-offs against "The F*lk*rk".

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

I know it's hilarious but it's still one of the worst tackles I've ever seen. Proper Rachid Bouaouzan on Nils Kokmeijer stuff there. (Google that one if you haven't seen it.)

I’m all for it.

I think the East Stirling spending spree is more likely to succeed than the Kelty one, purely because Barry Ferguson has form for consistent failure with an outrageously huge budget compared to the rest of the division. Hilarious if they both fail though, for all that Kelty would be the best away day of the serious LL promotion contenders.

• Upvote 1

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I think the East Stirling spending spree is more likely to succeed than the Kelty one, purely because Barry Ferguson has form for consistent failure with an outrageously huge budget compared to the rest of the division. Hilarious if they both fail though, for all that Kelty would be the best away day of the serious LL promotion contenders.

Went to Kelty during the season there for a reserve game. It’s really not great, there’s nothing there. Of course East Stirling would be crap and EK’s well out the town but I wouldn’t get too excited about Kelty. It’s crap.

Gary Oliver is fucking pish. Was absolutely delighted to see him moving on. Thought he started well with us but never kicked on. Never seen a player so scared to shoot before.

Since this is a thread about ex players, **** Michael Tidser.

Oliver was a bit of a disappointment - seemed to get less effective the longer he was with us.  Buchanan we are well rid of.  Every time he headed the ball it became so greasy that the keeper couldn't hold it.  Just wasn't good enough for us, occasional good games notwithstanding.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Buchanan definitely won't be missed. He was a fucking disaster at the back despite his physicality, although I could see him having an excellent season in League One just heading everything that moves. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks!