Thread About Ex Player - Page 245 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Sure there was rumours at Aberdeen that he had stolen people's belongings from the changing room or something and that's why he was booted from there, although not sure how much truth there was to those.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I firmly believe in the Western justice system's core concepts of innocence until proof of guilt, habeas corpus, and the right of a man to a fair trial. Nonetheless he definitely did it and we got shot of a wrong 'un, and I hope he hangs.

• Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

Check out @tellhimhespele’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/tellhimhespele/status/1074176079991062528?s=09

Ross Forbes scores a screamer from 40 yards. How the goalkeeper doesn't save it is anyone's guess but a screamer nonetheless.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

This place will meltdown if he gets a move like that. Clearly had talent and been one of the best we’ve had in a good while but obviously a wee rat with some of the nonsense that went on especially at the end!

Don’t think even his biggest supporters would of seen him playing in Bundesliga right enough!

No Idea what the “rat” patter’s about. But he was ****ing awful in his last season with us. Couldn’t care less what he’s doing now.

He allegedly refused to play in order to force a move to Ostersund.

EOho8Pw.png

No Idea what the “rat” patter’s about. But he was ****ing awful in his last season with us. Couldn’t care less what he’s doing now.

Bollocks. Despite the minority view in our support, Fouad is a talented footballer who stood out at Morton. 

At no point was he ever awful when he was with us. It was quite obvious throughout his time he was levels above us, none moreso than when he had Scott Brown in his pocket in our famous Parkhead win. He was and is a fantastic player which is by the by anyway as he's a rat cunt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"