Thread About Ex Player - Page 226 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

I’m sure Mark Russell will be looking forward to the crowds that Falkirk will attract for their four relegation six-pointers with Alloa this season.

What a terrible, wee shame for him.

Correct - he’s another serpent. No nice applause for these ex players who are competing with us this season, give them pelters.

Yep, especially singing his name during the game. If it was a proper club legend then it'd be fair enough but it's a journeyman who was part of an average team and mugged on.

Think that was his pals, still embarrassing though.

Scotland* wasn't the only country to have its championship winning side crash out of the Champions League in miserable failure last evening - Faoud 'the rat' Bachirou's Malmo could only muster a 0-0 draw with Hungarian permadiddies MOL Vidi and got papped out on the away goals rule. Meanwhile in the weekend's Allsvenskan fixtures, two goals in the last two minutes helped Ostersunds to a fourth straight win, lifting them up to 3rd in the table and into a qualifying spot for next season's Europa League. It's now ten league games undefeated for Brian Wake's Swedish cracks: fully eight of which have been swordings. 

5fa0cb25da1d91c9969aac51759d7cfe541057ce

* Ireland

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I’d love to see the tweet, but Oor Deano spat his dummy out after being called out over that tweet about Tumilty.

Even Gordon’s attempts to gain relevance weren’t this pathetic*

*this statement may not be accurate.

• Upvote 2

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Nothing new, but:

Livingston player-manager Kenny Miller is weighing up a move for Jai Quitongo after Greenock Morton withdrew the offer of a new contract with the 20-year-old forward recovering from a knee operation. (Daily Express, print edition)

According to Jai, he is fit and ready to go.

I hope the boy stays fit and healthy as there is definitely a player in there but Jai's track record would suggest you treat the "fit and ready to go" with caution. You also have to acknowledge that one of the resident medical experts on here spotted that because Jai has an 'unusual' running style he is likely to be prone to injury!

What a fall from grace. He was always a handy and reliable player for us who gave 100%. Disappointing the way it's gone for him as I reckon if he hadn't got ahead of himself he'd have had a solid Championship career.