Thread About Ex Player - Page 191 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

He went from Palace to Leeds for a lot more than that. I'd hazard a guess at around £3.5 million, although I can't find a source.

Edit: £3.25 million, and then £2.5 million from Leeds to Bradford according to the link below.

http://www.sporting-heroes.net/football/leeds-united-fc/david-hopkin-5969/league-appearances_a15364/

David Hopkin went from Crystal Palace to Leeds Utd for £3.5m. George Graham also made him Leeds captain, in an era when Leeds were a decent side.

*insert signature here*

Gunning bosses it again as Rovers rescue a 3-3 draw.

http://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk/sport/16068779.Newport_County_3_3_Forest_Green_match_report__Rovers_grab_a_point_in_six_goal_thriller/

FGR's record with Gunning in the team (he's played 90 minutes in all of these games) is won 5, drawn 2, lost 2 - mid-table form, in other words.

Vale, meanwhile, haven't won a single game since he left.

Gunning is the exception to the rule that 'correlation does not equal causation', ergo this is all down to Sir Gavin.

Hero.
  • Upvote 2

EOho8Pw.png

Not bad for a 'snake Irish tinker' as named by our resident lawyer, millionaire businessman, rangers insolvency expert, Grimsby enthusiast etc etc.

He's not ours anymore, he's been Gulaged. 

Qr40Mlk.gif

• Upvote 2

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Gunning bosses it again as Rovers rescue a 3-3 draw.

http://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk/sport/16068779.Newport_County_3_3_Forest_Green_match_report__Rovers_grab_a_point_in_six_goal_thriller/

FGR's record with Gunning in the team (he's played 90 minutes in all of these games) is won 5, drawn 2, lost 2 - mid-table form, in other words.

Vale, meanwhile, haven't won a single game since he left.

Gunning is the exception to the rule that 'correlation does not equal causation', ergo this is all down to Sir Gavin.

Hero.

It's actually 'promotion play off form' since Sir Gavin arrived; and an 'abject relegation slump' for the team that he left. Note Sir Gavin's previous English employers stinking the division out as well. 

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:league-two/daterange/fromdate:2018-Jan-01/todate:2018-Jun-01/type:home-and-away/

Edited by vikingTON

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Allegedly.

I quite like how the BBC, which is normally so sanctimonious about all things racial, buries this as literally the bottom item in a 'gossip' column. It's lower-league so I don't expect to see it on the front page, but calling it 'gossip' is really disrespectful IMO.

EOho8Pw.png

Allegedly.

I quite like how the BBC, which is normally so sanctimonious about all things racial, buries this as literally the bottom item in a 'gossip' column. It's lower-league so I don't expect to see it on the front page, but calling it 'gossip' is really disrespectful IMO.

They must have taken your feedback on board.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43404314

I just posted about this in the other forum... Maybe I am out of touch and opening myself up for a slagging, but I don't quite understand how that works, assuming the abuser is also white and scottish?

Maybe he’d been for a sunbed before the game?

I just posted about this in the other forum... Maybe I am out of touch and opening myself up for a slagging, but I don't quite understand how that works, assuming the abuser is also white and scottish?

He is mixed race

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

Rowan Vine is caretaker manager at Gosport Borough. They lost their first game with him in charge, but given that they've managed no wins since the first week of December it's probably not his fault. They are last in the Southern League Premier and on course for a second successive relegation. Sad!

EOho8Pw.png

Rowan Vine is caretaker manager at Gosport Borough. They lost their first game with him in charge, but given that they've managed no wins since the first week of December it's probably not his fault. They are last in the Southern League Premier and on course for a second successive relegation. Sad!

The beard to be feared.
  • Upvote 1