Thread About Ex Player - Page 184 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

I recall Ed saying Gunning was a failure at Port Vale and would never make it etc. Looks like they wanted to keep him but he's made the step up to FGR, who have an eco-stadium that Ed built with his bare hands.

They have plans to build an all new, (almost) entirely wooden stadium, which looks pretty amazing in the renders.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/18/football/forest-green-rovers-worlds-first-wooden-stadium/index.html

More flake news. 18th out of 24 and out of the FA Cup to Yeovil, effortless swordings only in your parallel universe Donut.

And he's jumped off that sinking ship to FGR, a bigger club and former European Cup winners under Brian Clough. He's already been made vice-captain.

• Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

Forest Green are splashing the cash to upgrade their squad at the moment, so Sir Gavin will doubtlessly be coining it in down there. Not quite as much as Ed of course - who forced Britain out of the ERM in 1992 before creating Bitcoin - but we can't all be captains of the global currency market.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Forest Green are splashing the cash to upgrade their squad at the moment, so Sir Gavin will doubtlessly be coining it in down there. Not quite as much as Ed of course - who forced Britain out of the ERM in 1992 before creating Bitcoin - but we can't all be captains of the global currency market.

Meanwhile, Raymond, in the real world, a jobbing itinerant mercenary joins club 13 still in the lowest tier of English football.

• Downvote 6

League Two isn't even close to "the lowest tier in English football". Swing and a miss Eric, you bitter old racist. And have a red dot for your troubles as well, DH.

Edited by vikingTON
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Going by the first half today Duffy reckons only one central midfielder in a midfield three is required; can't see it working out for him then tbh.

Bachirou moves to Malmo. Guessing that would be moving from a Hibs to one of the Old Firm in Sweden.

Good move for him although would ha e been good to see him against Arsenal.

• Downvote 1

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif