Thread About Ex Player - Page 183 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

As much as I was a fan of Pepper is this not another example of a player being so much better the longer he is out of action? While you could never fault his effort, his positioning and distribution was often lacking and he never made any position including right-back his own. In saying all that, it would be a great story if Pepper made a comeback - sadly I suspect the reality is Morton are just giving Pepper the opportunity to get back fit. 

Always liked him in the middle of the park and as an option at right back too. If there’s a chance of him coming back, and with McManus not getting an extension I wonder if that leaves scope for Pepper if Duffy decides we need something else in midfield/right back positions. If he is in training I’d imagine it would be fairly easy to bring him in on some sort of deal.

As much as I was a fan of Pepper is this not another example of a player being so much better the longer he is out of action? While you could never fault his effort, his positioning and distribution was often lacking and he never made any position including right-back his own.

You're quite clearly not a 'fan of Pepper' then.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I doubt that any of them would be slated for being positionally crap, crap on the ball, and not even having an actual position on the park though. Actual 'fans of Pepper' would no doubt dispute those claims, so your qualifier was fake news of the lowest sort.

I'm somewhere in the middle: it would surely take some time for Pepper to get back to match fitness from so long out of the game, but we definitely need at least competition and cover at right-back. Despite Duffy's claim when letting McManus go, we could also do with another option in midfield. Pepper can do both so it would be a decent addition to the squad.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Brian Wake.

Thanks for playing anyway, champ.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I recall Ed saying Gunning was a failure at Port Vale and would never make it etc. Looks like they wanted to keep him but he's made the step up to FGR, who have an eco-stadium that Ed built with his bare hands.

• Upvote 2

EOho8Pw.png

I recall Ed saying Gunning was a failure at Port Vale and would never make it etc. Looks like they wanted to keep him but he's made the step up to FGR, who have an eco-stadium that Ed built with his bare hands.

They have better caravan sites in Nsilsworth than Burslem I believe and, as FGR are a vegan club, the donkeys get to eat the grass. Maybe you will be able to pop along to a game and scrawl your latest Sir AF and son slur on the back of a toilet door. Seems to be about your level at the moment.

• Downvote 6

They have better caravan sites in Nsilsworth than Burslem I believe and, as FGR are a vegan club, the donkeys get to eat the grass. Maybe you will be able to pop along to a game and scrawl your latest Sir AF and son slur on the back of a toilet door. Seems to be about your level at the moment.

Ed mad af about Sir Gav's effortless swordings of League Two - again. Sad!

• Upvote 2

EOho8Pw.png