Thread About Ex Player - Page 177 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Come on then petal, publish these facts and stop pussyfooting with the confidential nonsense.

You've been told the facts. What you and that racist fanny Ed de Ball want is sources. MadTon is someone I see at games regularly so I'm happy to divulge info to him. Couldn't care whether or not yourself or the racist believe it tbh. Edited by LargsTON
  • Upvote 2

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

You've been told the facts. What you and that racist fanny Ed de Ball want is sources. MadTon is someone I see at games regularly so I'm happy to divulge info to him. Couldn't care whether or not yourself or the racist believe it tbh.

Who is MadTon?

Toby didn't believe that Cartoonhead was a real person till I pointed him out, but it transpires he's known him longer than me.

*insert signature here*

You've been told the facts. What you and that racist fanny Ed de Ball want is sources. MadTon is someone I see at games regularly so I'm happy to divulge info to him. Couldn't care whether or not yourself or the racist believe it tbh.

Come on precious we clearly haven’t been told the facts. You and your mates have simply made a statement. Whether someone is in breach of contract is a finding of fact which can only be made on consideration of all of the primary facts as well as a consideration of the precise terms of the contract. No “doctor” would breach confidentiality to talk to any third party about another’s medical report. It would result him being struck off the medical register.

• Downvote 6

So I hear you're a racist now Ed. Is that official CBI policy: are we all to be racists as well?

Ahh the fake accounts are back out in force... a sure sign that the clique is struggling. Why do they think everybody's raging all the time ? 🤔 sad !

And for them to be banging on about racists. Do they think nobody noticed their reaction when one if their own was reported for blatant racism ? Delusional !

Over and out 😐

• Downvote 7

Show Racism the Red Card

Ahh the fake accounts are back out in force... a sure sign that the clique is struggling. Why do they think everybody's raging all the time ? sad !

And for them to be banging on about racists. Do they think nobody noticed their reaction when one if their own was reported for blatant racism ? Delusional !

Over and out

The clique don't struggle. Ever.

LinwoodNonce has opted to retire from being dotting fodder by pleading his case to one of our more liberal-minded members. However the board has become somewhat boring since then, are you Putin yourself forward as a replacement?

Edit to add:

Over and out.

giphy.gif

Edited by capitanus
  • Upvote 1

*insert signature here*

Ahh the fake accounts are back out in force... a sure sign that the clique is struggling. Why do they think everybody's raging all the time ? 🤔 sad !

Over and out 😐

^^^ frothing, paranoid and delusional mess

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

What is a "fake account"? Does anyone know who 'cornbeef' actually is? His account's as fake as anyone else.

Of course not. He doesn't want anyone to find out who he is, same as Ed de Racist.

Obviously I know who he is.  :blush:

• Downvote 5

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Obviously I know who he is.  :blush:

Without wanting to go over old ground, you presumably know who almost everyone on here is. The point isn't that one or two people know who he is, it's that 'cornbeef' complains about fake accounts while doing his utmost to keep his own, anti-Irish racist identity a secret. So what is the definition of 'fake' when that's the case?

• Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

Kyle Wilkie scores for East Fife against Airdrie.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Without wanting to go over old ground, you presumably know who almost everyone on here is. The point isn't that one or two people know who he is, it's that 'cornbeef' complains about fake accounts while doing his utmost to keep his own, anti-Irish racist identity a secret. So what is the definition of 'fake' when that's the case?

I presume what cornbeef really means is alias accounts. Accounts that have been created to abuse posters with complete anonymity. There's no question that that's exactly what's happening.

• Downvote 5

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>