Thread About Ex Player - Page 176 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

He missed 2 cup wins and then left before the league started. We got a decent enough fee, won the league, and he obviously made a good move for himself. He forced the move, but it reached a conclusion in decent time. Sometimes players do that. Sometimes managers try to force players out they don't want. It's often not pretty, but I'm not going to hold a grudge over it. It's not even as if he made a big public fuss about it or bad mouthed the club or anything.

I'm not remotely bothered by it.

Go you!

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

No big deal? He continually claimed he was unfit to play when doctors passed him medically fit. Letting down his team mates, the people that pay his wages and the fans. He's a rat with the morals and integrity of Ed de Ball.

Which games did he miss then Bob, what injury or illness did he claim to have and who were “the doctors” who passed him medically fit?

• Downvote 6

None of what you’ve said makes Bachirou’s behaviour anything better than an absolute disgrace. That other players do similar is of no concern to me, as I can’t think of any who have done it to our club.

Our winning of the title that season and relative success since doesn’t in any way make his actions and treatment of everyone else at the club somehow acceptable.

Your opinion on it is different to mine. I'm not bothered by that either.

• Downvote 2

Don't speak to me.

He acted in a completely unprofessional manner - not for the first time - and was essentially in breach of his contract at this once-proud football club. What happened after those facts is completely irrelevant: he is a horrible snake.

Not sure that “essentially in breach” constitutes a fact champ particularly as you haven’t a clue what break clauses, if any, were in the contract and when negotiations to cancel it were started. But heyho why should you let that sort of thing get in the way of another of your hate campaigns.

• Downvote 6

Refusing to do your job for no valid reason is a breach of contract under pretty much any circumstance. Fail. Just like your other failed white knighting campaign in support of the Cupar jakey.

Sad!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Your opinion on it is different to mine. I'm not bothered by that either.

Which’ll be why this is the third post you’ve made since my latest labelling of Bachirou as a little rat.

Edited by Toby
  • Upvote 2

Which’ll be why this is the third post you’ve made since my latest labelling of Bachirou as a little rat.

I made my posts because I have a different opinion on it, not because I was trying to deny anyone else their opinion or because I'm bothered that there are those on here with strong views that are different to mine.

I'm not annoyed that you think he's a little rat, I'm just putting across that not everyone feels that way about it.

Edited by SpoonTon
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I made my posts because I have a different opinion on it, not because I was trying to deny anyone else their opinion or because I'm bothered that there are those on here with strong views that are different to mine.

I'm not annoying that you think he's a little rat, I'm just putting across that not everyone feels that way about it.

Why are you so raging about it then?

:lol:

*insert signature here*

Refusing to do your job for no valid reason is a breach of contract under pretty much any circumstance. Fail. Just like your other failed white knighting campaign in support of the Cupar jakey.

Sad!

Will you please publish the contract and highlight areas breached, thanks in advance.

• Downvote 2

Will you please publish the contract and highlight areas breached, thanks in advance.

Only an utter moron would expect a confidential agreement to be placed in the public domain: and so here we are, with you making an absolute cunt of yourself.

Better luck next time.

• Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

He acted in a completely unprofessional manner - not for the first time - and was essentially in breach of his contract at this once-proud football club. What happened after those facts is completely irrelevant: he is a horrible snake.

Come on then petal, publish these facts and stop pussyfooting with the confidential nonsense. 

• Downvote 1

It is a fact that King Snake was "essentially in breach of his contract". I used a qualifier in the phrase for that precise reason: nobody has access to the legal documents. In 99.99% of cases, however, an employee failing to fulfil their role without a valid reason constitutes a breach of contract. The onus is therefore on his gormless backers - including the Lionel Hutzesque legal duo of yourself and Eric the loser - to show that King Snake was allowed to refuse to play football matches under a valid professional contract.

Good luck with that one champ.

It is a fact that King Snake was "essentially in breach of his contract". I used a qualifier in the phrase for that precise reason: nobody has access to the legal documents. In 99.99% of cases, however, an employee failing to fulfil their role without a valid reason constitutes a breach of contract. The onus is therefore on his gormless backers - including the Lionel Hutzesque legal duo of yourself and Eric the loser - to show that King Snake was allowed to refuse to play football matches under a valid professional contract.

Good luck with that one champ.

"Essentially" as you well know isn't the same as fact. I am a moron, fact. I am essentially a moron, maybe i'm not a moron.

So what is it champ, fact or assumption based on insider knowledge of a confidential contract ? What were the valid reason clauses ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

^^^ word salad

I have no need to spell out the perfectly obvious facts to you any further. The onus is on you to either explain how refusing to do your job doesn't constitute the same breach that applies in any other circumstance as an employee, or to pipe down with your gormless bluster.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1