Thread About Ex Player - Page 175 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Good for him, easily one of our best players in the 10 last years. We were lucky to have him..

So, he maybe worked a move away from Morton, but can you really blame him? Gone on to prove himself way too good for a bang average Scottish Championship side...

You basically just wrote my post but in the style of a ****. Red dot.

edit: except we demonstrably weren't "lucky" to have him in that he came on trial, signed, left, signed again, improved markedly, and finally moved to a new club. It's not like he turned down a host of other outfits to benefit us, you fucking tosser.

Edited by TRVMP
  • Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

“Allegedly” went on strike whilst he still had a year of his contract to run on the eve of the 2014-15 season.

So the hatred is based purely on a rumour, been here before!

Edited by Madton
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I believe what I was told, if you don't that's your prerogative.

It's absolute cast iron fact, mate.

If you boys know that for sure fair enough. I've personally not read or been told anything about it apart from what has been said on here and IIRC the club never mentioned it at the time so I was always curious why there was so much hatred towards him.

Would be interested to know why the club didn't release the info at the time.

Or an Iron Man’s idea of a fact. What games did he miss when he was on strike, what were the conditions attaching to the cancellation of his contract and how long did the negotiations for that take?

Don't talk to me you racist fuckpig. One Tyson Fury!! All hail the Gypsy King.

If you boys know that for sure fair enough. I've personally not read or been told anything about it apart from what has been said on here and IIRC the club never mentioned it at the time so I was always curious why there was so much hatred towards him.

Would be interested to know why the club didn't release the info at the time.

I'll tell you all the juicy details at the next home game MadTon.

• Upvote 1

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Or an Iron Man’s idea of a fact. What games did he miss when he was on strike, what were the conditions attaching to the cancellation of his contract and how long did the negotiations for that take?

Apologies for adding to your collection Ed, fat fingers.

I have no knowledge about the truth of the Fred 'affair' other than what has previously been inferred on this forum. Despite the fact based analysis about what an awful player he was I always turned up, wanting Fred in the starting line-up - I even enjoyed the nonsense of 'Fred Day'. He has clearly kicked on since his time at Morton, so fair play to him. 

I have no knowledge about the truth of the Fred 'affair' other than what has previously been inferred on this forum. Despite the fact based analysis about what an awful player he was I always turned up, wanting Fred in the starting line-up - I even enjoyed the nonsense of 'Fred Day'. He has clearly kicked on since his time at Morton, so fair play to him.

He was w fantastic player but all of that is irrelevant thanks to him working his ticket out the club that plucked him from obscurity. Wee dick.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

People tend to forget this part.

He helped us to a second place finish after coming back. It was hardly some big favour.

We were relegated, he wanted to move, we got £20k, then we won the league and he went on to be successful at another club. He forced the move, so what? I'm not quite sure what the big deal is here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

He helped us to a second place finish after coming back. It was hardly some big favour.

We were relegated, he wanted to move, we got £20k, then we won the league and he went on to be successful at another club. He forced the move, so what? I'm not quite sure what the big deal is here.

No big deal? He continually claimed he was unfit to play when doctors passed him medically fit. Letting down his team mates, the people that pay his wages and the fans. He's a rat with the morals and integrity of Ed de Ball.

• Upvote 1

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Don't talk to me you racist ****pig. One Tyson Fury!! All hail the Gypsy King.

I'll tell you all the juicy details at the next home game MadTon.

I like Tyson Fury.

I wouldn't let him tarmac my driveway or buy lucky white heather from him, but he's good entertainment in a "d'yee like dags?" Sort of way.

*insert signature here*

No big deal? He continually claimed he was unfit to play when doctors passed him medically fit. Letting down his team mates, the people that pay his wages and the fans. He's a rat with the morals and integrity of Ed de Ball.

He missed 2 cup wins and then left before the league started. We got a decent enough fee, won the league, and he obviously made a good move for himself. He forced the move, but it reached a conclusion in decent time. Sometimes players do that. Sometimes managers try to force players out they don't want. It's often not pretty, but I'm not going to hold a grudge over it. It's not even as if he made a big public fuss about it or bad mouthed the club or anything.

I'm not remotely bothered by it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2