Thread About Ex Player - Page 168 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Not sure why you presume they are my big teams. I watch Poole Town when I am in residence and my English team is actually Everton, which sadly seems to have become yet another foreign franchise. I pick and choose when I watch the Gooners.

None of this though detracts from the fact that you and your cronies choose to lionise a looser whose contribution to the history of this great club is insignificant.

Yes, terrible how Moshiri kicked you off the Board of Directors like that. It's no way to treat a club founder.

EOho8Pw.png

Christ, another thread getting ruined with this pish.

Can the mods please siphon off the crap onto the GN page?

• Upvote 1

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Not content with providing the half time inspiration for The Famous comeback through the means of an interview in the match day programme, Brian Wake clinched the league title on Saturday in his first season in management at Ytterhogdals IK. With three rounds to play, his team's record stands at P19, W16, D3 L0 (obviously). Scored 50; conceded 8. They'll be playing in the fourth (regional) tier of Swedish football next season. 

1384408.jpg?v=2

The Famous' manager in waiting.

Smashing.

Declan McNanus scores for Dunfermline against St. Mirren.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.