Thread About Ex Player - Page 156 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

I was fully expecting St Mirren to be signing a decent squad this summer but there's not one player I'd take over anyone else we've signed. Still time of course but Michael Miller was average at best for us. 

I was fully expecting St Mirren to be signing a decent squad this summer but there's not one player I'd take over anyone else we've signed. Still time of course but Michael Miller was average at best for us. 

I'd have happily taken Cammy Smith, but yeah, their business so far has been decidedly average.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Michael Miller is an average player. St Mirren have signed an abundance of untested, part time, players. It will be interesting to see how they fair. Their fans already talking winning the league...zzzzz

Agreed. They've signed a couple of players with potential but no one jumps out as a great signing. They've also lost their keeper, centre half, Mallan and loy. Don't get where the optimism is coming from.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Agreed. They've signed a couple of players with potential but no one jumps out as a great signing. They've also lost their keeper, centre half, Mallan and loy. Don't get where the optimism is coming from.

Most of their optimism centred around how they ended last season. That optimism has been gradually chipped away by their uninspiring recruitment and the injuries they are picking up.

That's generous of you, I thought he was absolutely shiiiiiiiiite.

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"