Thread About Ex Player - Page 153 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

That is probably breaking news in Forfar tbh.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Players sitting on the ground in team photos is a lost art. Players lying on their side even more so.

Next trophy Morton win, they need to recreate the poses in that photo for the banter, complete with hats.

EOho8Pw.png

Another snake punished by having his career wash up in the Junior diddy ranks. Absolutely glorious.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

It does seem to have gone a bit Carlo Monti for him, which is a shame. For him.

One has to assume he had offers at a higher level than Pollok but chose them for whatever reason.

EOho8Pw.png

Regardless about what a few peasants like mortonfc123 think of him, McCluskey's far too good for that level.

Agreed. Wonder where he would be if he'd signed on with us again last season.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

That was one of the best moments I've had as a Morton fan. Winding those w*nkers up either side of us for 85 mins then we take the lead. Never seen so much rage from an opposition support in my life.

• Upvote 1

That was one of the best moments I've had as a Morton fan. Winding those w*nkers up either side of us for 85 mins then we take the lead. Never seen so much rage from an opposition support in my life.

Agreed, up there with Imrie and bannerman.

I always thought he was a fairly competent player, Indont know if it was ill advice from an agent but his decision to knock is back would appear to have dampened his career.

Stefan-McCluskey-celebrating-versus-Rang

Legend IMO for this moment.

Scored some very good goals for us the winner against stenny being one of them

This. Most seething support ever seen.

I was in the front row at the corner and had to shield my son from the onrush behind us whilst going mental ourselves.

Crazy #scenes also when Tavernier equalised for us - someone opened the gate next to us and simply walked onto the track towards the home fans yelling " get it f----n up yous ya bawbags". I was surprised that he was simply pushed back in among the chaos in the stand rather than lifted.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Seems a strange decision so early in the window - would have thought he'd have held out a bit for a team higher up the food chain but then, decision making isn't his strong point and the decision to knock us back continues to prove a foolish one. Many said at the time that he'd be unlikely to ever reach a full time deal at that level again and his trajectory since seems to vindicate that position. (Ok, Monti dropped down before bouncing back up before disappearing again) but that's not the norm.

Liked Stef when he was here and he scored some good goals for us, none more memorable than the aforementioned one at Ibrox.

Whether it was bad advice or what, he does seem to have made an arse of it though.