Thread About Ex Player - Page 100 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Hoping for a 'transition season' from QoS now. Russell and Lyle have been mainstays for them the last few years.

I think Lyle has signed a new contract with Queens.  Bit past his best.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Carlo Monti was playing for Pollock in the JCF against Beith yesterday. Got subbed at 1-0 down and his team immediately equalised.

Beith won on penalties.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Frank mckeown back at Stranraer after passing medical

As far as I'm aware Duffy signed Frank to be the experienced player and captain that we needed. So if he has passed a medical to be fit to play I'm somewhat surprised that Duffy has let him go for we certainly still need what he was signed for in the first instance..

As far as I'm aware Duffy signed Frank to be the experienced player and captain that we needed. So if he has passed a medical to be fit to play I'm somewhat surprised that Duffy has let him go for we certainly still need what he was signed for in the first instance..

Is it not the case that he only had a year off from the fire service so now that he's back full time with them, he can only play football part time?

Even if that wasn't the case, it would be a massive gamble to give him another contract seeing as he never kicked a ball with us last year. 

I'm hoping Duffy works his magic and gets Luca back.

Ross Caldwell signs for Brechin. Reckon he'll be in the Juniors in a few years.

Disappointing for him but really needs to sort himself out. Had the makings of a really good player for us when he was here but has the attitude and huffing of a 4 year old.

Disappointing for him but really needs to sort himself out. Had the makings of a really good player for us when he was here but has the attitude and huffing of a 4 year old.

Sadly football has always had its fair share of these guys. Some ability but no character adds up to Sunday league legend.

Shame as I thought we had a really good player there. His fault or JDs?

Has mcluskey signed for anyone else yet

I'm sure I've heard Queens, Raith and clyde mentioned on here or pie and bovril. Surely he won't drop down to league 2?

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come