Thread About Ex Player - Page 75 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Perma-diddy Tony Wallace has joined Nairn County from Broomhill.

We paid money, real, legal tender money, to sign Tony Wallace.

Edited by vikingTON

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Good for him - as I said, he can face Declan at the derbies

Both are joke outfits. Fleetwood is not much bigger than Largs and Blackpool are a shambles owned by a bigger muppet than HS. Poor choices by both players I think. Should have done better.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Both are joke outfits. Fleetwood is not much bigger than Largs and Blackpool are a shambles owned by a bigger muppet than HS. Poor choices by both players I think. Should have done better.

If you think Fleetwood Town are a joke keep an eye out for AFC Fylde. Chairman is chucking money at them. Currently in The Conference North with home crowds of around 200.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Yeah, even if by English standards Blackpool continue to be the basket case they are, Jim (and Dece, for that matter) will be comfortable onto four figures a week now.

• Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

I say good on them. They will earn a decent wage and play against better opposition than up here. They could end up with bigger clubs coming after them.

Tidser at best occupied the bench at Rotherham. This pair will be lucky indeed if they better his game time. Dece's game as it is just now is not suited to English football.

• Downvote 1

They would have been insane to turn down moves to England. Jims wife just had a baby so he needs to think of the best deal for him and his family.

They will be on much better money than they could get here.

Dece has time on his side and if he bangs in the goals, who knows what could happen with his career.

Hope they both do well.

They would have been insane to turn down moves to England. Jims wife just had a baby so he needs to think of the best deal for him and his family.

They will be on much better money than they could get here.

Dece has time on his side and if he bangs in the goals, who knows what could happen with his career.

Hope they both do well.

Suggest you Google Owen & Karl Oyston and then decide who might be mad.

• Downvote 1

Google all the names at Rangers, did it stop players going there?

Yes and if the tax case against Murray fails its the players who will be saddled with the tax liability years down the line. Not a wise move to join up with financial spivs and wackos.

Edited by Ed de Ball
  • Downvote 1

Yes and if the tax case against Murray fails its the players who will be saddled with the tax liability years down the line. Not a wise move to join up with financial spivs and wackos.

Didn't HMRC lose the tax case?

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>