Thread About Ex Player - Page 74 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

I came back to this forum yesterday, after not being near it for months, only to find it is still just wee boys arguing amongst  themselves and trying to score points against each other.

That was the reason I left in the first place and I will not be back until the contributors grow up. I will check back again in a few months to see if things have improved.

I came back to this forum yesterday, after not being near it for months, only to find it is still just wee boys arguing amongst  themselves and trying to score points against each other.

That was the reason I left in the first place and I will not be back until the contributors grow up. I will check back again in a few months to see if things have improved.

So you come back and your only contribution is to moan and then inform us that you won't be back for a while? I'm sure you'll be missed.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

I read in the paper Jim knocked back Dundee so maybe some truth in a clash with Hartley.

St Johnston would be a decent move for him.

Done wel since leaving is as this will, potentially, be his third team/spell in Premiership.

Jimbo stayed at Cappielow far too long. Better late than never for him though.

Very sorry, big man. :lol:

Sorry I didn't realise you had left this place, indeed I didn't even realise you were even here in the first place either. I must have blinked and missed your contribution to anything on this board.

*insert signature here*