Raith V Morton Match Thread - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Raith V Morton Match Thread

Bryan

Morton : Cuthbert, Evans, Monti, Smyth, McCaffrey, Tidser, Kean, Jenkins, Graham, Bachirou, Lyle. Subs - Weatherson, OBrien, Holmes, Kane, Stewart.

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

Morton : Cuthbert, Evans, Monti, Smyth, McCaffrey, Tidser, Kean, Jenkins, Graham, Bachirou, Lyle. Subs - Weatherson, OBrien, Holmes, Kane, Stewart.

Are we playing with 3 up front? (Lyle, Kean, Graham)

Hope Graham takes this opportunity to show what he can do

Are we playing with 3 up front? (Lyle, Kean, Graham)

Hope Graham takes this opportunity to show what he can do

Would imagine 4 5 1 with lyle and kean playing midfield, kean on the right with lyle playing in the hole behind graham

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

listinin to the webcast, jenks a couple of chances, tidser just had a shot saved, oh dear living dangerously now, corner raith, jenks clears, queuing up for a shot, kean unlucky for us

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

stirling down to 9, raith freekick, cuthbert having a bit of a flap at times

good shot by raith there, they are turning the screw, tade causing problems, our strikers not having much joy.

playing the long ball game here at times as per no end product, now starting to play on the deck, ref played advantage at a freekick, tidser kicked the ball out due injury, ref failed to give advantage and gave raith a throw, ref is not having a good one at the moment.

freekick morton, tidser screws it up and the ball is played back to cuthbert, thank god its only 0 - 0

freekick morton, tidser screws it up and the ball is played back to cuthbert, thank god its only 0 - 0

Crackin updates Ajcton keep them comin.

Everyone needs to believe in something. I believe I'll have another Drink !

raith on the offensive, quite worrying, no changes, throw in raith, cleared by morton our throw inside raiths half, foul throw, woeful

we have no threat offensively at the moment, some good build up play no end product. Starting to get into it then give the ball away, raith very close, good save cuthbert, freekick ton

raith good shot, out for a corner, worrying, high ball in another corner, good cross, another corner, good one tade close, freekick ton

tidser had a mare there, graham booked for diving like an idiot when the chance was there

corner morton, header just wide, another corner, cleared, raith break, throw in raith despite assistant giving it to ton, corner raith, freekick morton

graham making silly mistakes will end up off, graham great opportunity over the bar

Archived