Celtic Need More Punishment - Page 2 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Celtic Need More Punishment

Thats not the point though. Of course it was bad decision, and Lennon has every right to be upset, its the way he and his club go about the blame game, its quite sinister and I hope the SFA keep chipping away at him and his club.

The majority of the chipping is being done by Celtic. Peat knows his little gravy train is on a shaky nail, hence his little personal statement on Wednesday. Celtic have a history of landing a bloody nose on the SFA, and I think they will again.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And failed politician.

Got to be said, I like a debate with you, always good informed value. But Failed politician?? I would suggest he had a remarkable political career. No matter what personal opinions are!!! And I hate the wee guy!!

The majority of the chipping is being done by Celtic. Peat knows his little gravy train is on a shaky nail, hence his little personal statement on Wednesday. Celtic have a history of landing a bloody nose on the SFA, and I think they will again.

Far from being picked on and persecuted by the SFA, I'm led to believe that post war, the great outsiders of Scottish Football have infact provided more presidents for the game's governing body in this country than any other club. During their reigns of terror, did Jack McGinn et al have the same anti-Celtic agenda as appears to be historically part of the SFA's constitution :unsure: ?

Or perhaps it's just paranoid bullshit aimed at covering up Celtic's frailties and rallying an apathetic support that aren't buying up season tickets at quite the same rate they once did?

Got to be said, I like a debate with you, always good informed value. But Failed politician?? I would suggest he had a remarkable political career. No matter what personal opinions are!!! And I hate the wee guy!!

No matter what achievements he met in his political career he will go down in history as a failed politician for one thing only, the war he aided and abetted us to become involved in.

You could say the same about Blair, maybe one of the most successful politicians of modern times but ultimately is and should be regarded as a failure.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Far from being picked on and persecuted by the SFA, I'm led to believe that post war, the great outsiders of Scottish Football have infact provided more presidents for the game's governing body in this country than any other club. During their reigns of terror, did Jack McGinn et al have the same anti-Celtic agenda as appears to be historically part of the SFA's constitution :unsure: ?

Or perhaps it's just paranoid bullshit aimed at covering up Celtic's frailties and rallying an apathetic support that aren't buying up season tickets at quite the same rate they once did?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, in recent history then Russell, re; the last 20 years. Just to add clarity to my statement. Having said that, I'm fairly confident you would have known what I meant anyway, but hey ho.

And where did I mention an anti Celtic agenda??

No matter what achievements he met in his political career he will go down in history as a failed politician for one thing only, the war he aided and abetted us to become involved in.

You could say the same about Blair, maybe one of the most successful politicians of modern times but ultimately is and should be regarded as a failure.

Fair enough, on that front. Providing we are going to throw every politician in the last 100 years in to that same equation, for overseeing illegal wars accross the planet for the UK and Americas own gains.

I think the political career of a 16 year old school drop out from Belshill has been outstanding, especially in a Labour party that had tried its best to get rid of its working class roots at cabinet level. He was Tony Blair's pitbull, probably one of his most trusted luitenants and without doubt contributed to Blair's domestic successes.

Fair enough, on that front. Providing we are going to throw every politician in the last 100 years in to that same equation, for overseeing illegal wars accross the planet for the UK and Americas own gains.

I think the political career of a 16 year old school drop out from Belshill has been outstanding, especially in a Labour party that had tried its best to get rid of its working class roots at cabinet level. He was Tony Blair's pitbull, probably one of his most trusted luitenants and without doubt contributed to Blair's domestic successes.

The last part says it all for me about the man from a working class background who then sided with right of centre politics. Its the usual, bluster all the right words when entering the political scene only to push them to the side for personal gain.

The man is a snake.

One more thing, why should we, the taxpayer, pay for him to be chauffeured around with bodyguards? Its his choice to work at Parkhead, he should be paying his own way, but then again its just another example of the working class hero shafting the population.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

More punishment? Is having Lennon as a manager not punishment enough? Now all we need is the other half to appoint someone of similar standing and we can stand back and watch them drown in their own vitriol. Stupid is as stupid does!

live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning Satan shudders and says "oh S H I T E, she's awake".

• 2 months later...
**** up ya halfwit. Im going to slap you the next time I see you. Do you a favour.

Out of curiosity, going by your logic, Bougherra manhandling a ref deserves a longer ban, so in your opinion what punishment suits threatening a fellow poster? :blink:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Depends on the poster.

Yes, given that said poster has committed the crimes of refusing to shake your hand and implying that you are a Celtic supporter when you came home at new year to go to support Celtic at the Old Firm game at Ibrox, I completely understand where you're coming from.

To use someone's famous line.... "Once a bawbag, always a fuckin' bawbag!!"

This Paul McBride lad is a bit of a ****. He's not speaking on behalf of Celtic or Lennon, and really his opinion is no more important than any of ours.

I know people tend to say they hate both sides of the Old Firm equally but you'll fcking struggle to find someone who doesn't have that bit of extra hatred towards Celtic this season. Beyond pathetic.

TTG JIM!!!

This Paul McBride lad is a bit of a ****. He's not speaking on behalf of Celtic or Lennon, and really his opinion is no more important than any of ours.

I know people tend to say they hate both sides of the Old Firm equally but you'll fcking struggle to find someone who doesn't have that bit of extra hatred towards Celtic this season. Beyond pathetic.

I, for one, still loathe them equally

Sure Selic have been an abomination this season. Lennon is a disgrace.

However, Rangers have been just as disgusting this season, what with signing that cretin Diouf, not to mention their knuckle dragging supporters leading the charge with sectarian bile at every opportunity.

they are both scum. end of.

If you think for a second he aint speaking on behalf of Celtic you are deluded. There may be nothing official in what he said but that is the point. He can say what Celtic want and the SFA can't touch him.

dougie .. did you ever batter BigDoc then mate , last I heard you were going to " next time your back " .. a lot of folk on here are going to get thrown a beating one day by the sounds of it ...

Actually, thought about what you said. Anger management is an issue. I have deleted all offending posts and I shall deal with Russell in person. Sorry for any offence caused and taking this on a public forum.

Archived