Celtic Need More Punishment - Page 3 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Celtic Need More Punishment

This Paul McBride lad is a bit of a ****. He's not speaking on behalf of Celtic or Lennon, and really his opinion is no more important than any of ours.

I know people tend to say they hate both sides of the Old Firm equally but you'll fcking struggle to find someone who doesn't have that bit of extra hatred towards Celtic this season. Beyond pathetic.

See, I dont get that. Our referees went on strike, so outraged were they by having there integrity questioned. Even thoughit was their fk up in the first place. So why is it ok for a player to man handle the referee? Is this not a dangerous precident, and make no mistake it is!! Because the next time a player man handles a referee then this will be used as a case for the defence.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, thought about what you said. Anger management is an issue. I have deleted all offending posts and I shall deal with Russell in person. Sorry for any offence caused and taking this on a public forum.

:lol: Just like Gisbey did.

See, I dont get that. Our referees went on strike, so outraged were they by having there integrity questioned. Even thoughit was their fk up in the first place. So why is it ok for a player to man handle the referee? Is this not a dangerous precident, and make no mistake it is!! Because the next time a player man handles a referee then this will be used as a case for the defence.

Given that Bougherra was fined £2500 it would appear that it isn't actually the case that it's okay to man handle a referee and he was in fact punished. However, don't let that get in the way of your conspiracy theories.

:lol: Just like Gisbey did.

Given that Bougherra was fined £2500 it would appear that it isn't actually the case that it's okay to man handle a referee and he was in fact punished. However, don't let that get in the way of your conspiracy theories.

£2500, yip, thats punishment right enough. That is a right stiff penalty.

£2500, yip, thats punishment right enough. That is a right stiff penalty.

What sort of penalty does this deserve?

If I did, I would phone you and tell you. I am going to punch your **** right in. WHich is what Gisbey should have done. Is what wee Chris should do. But I will. Look forwars to next time I see you.

Archived