Celtic Need More Punishment - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Celtic Need More Punishment

With the constant paranio that comes out of Celtic, i think its time for the SFA to go for a stiffer penalty for the next attack on them, too many time the comments that come out of Parkhead are ridiculous and baseless.

Lennon deserved a touchline ban, any appeal should be met with a doubling of the ban.

The next time Celtic speak out against the SFA mabye they should get a 15 point deduction.

That would be really make them upset, it would be worth it just to see John Reids face...

Just bounce if you hate St Mirren

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Revoke their membership of the league, let them piss off to ireland and take their loyalist pals with them.

Er, you can hang on to both of them thanks, they're not wanted over here either.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

In all honesty how can the Celtic hierarchy continue to be supportive of Lennon??

His latest outburst last night is just a smokescreen for his team who failed once again to get to grips with a team who bust a gut for the cause. They should ban him from the dugout until the end of the season, he is an arrogant, aggressive idiot. There is nothing wrong with your manager showing passion and being upset at calls that go against you but for every single time to call the officials into question brings our entire game into disrepute, and if you add the fact he is extremely aggressive toward officials, right in the face with venom, he should be removed from the technical area until such time as he can either behave himself or vent his vitriol elsewhere.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Seats aren't getting filled the way the used to at the Tottie Bowl...losing money, pish fitba team on the park, manager kinda losing it at times, no European Football success...

mmmmm? lets get the paranoia thing really going and the 'supporters 'will flock back and back us against the establishment at every home game....

either that or they have gone doolally, please note the last few statements that have been directed at the authorities have no mention of the name of who has put the statement together...it is too easy to hide behind the name of Celtic....

In all honesty how can the Celtic hierarchy continue to be supportive of Lennon??

His latest outburst last night is just a smokescreen for his team who failed once again to get to grips with a team who bust a gut for the cause. They should ban him from the dugout until the end of the season, he is an arrogant, aggressive idiot. There is nothing wrong with your manager showing passion and being upset at calls that go against you but for every single time to call the officials into question brings our entire game into disrepute, and if you add the fact he is extremely aggressive toward officials, right in the face with venom, he should be removed from the technical area until such time as he can either behave himself or vent his vitriol elsewhere.

Easy, by keeping up this pretence no one is questioning said hierarchy and the decisions they have made.

I believe they are quite happy to let Lennon shout and bawl about referees and the like and fuel the flames.

Lets face it anything to distract from their running of the club.

In fairness, the offside (non)decision leading to Hamilton's goal was horrendous. The guy was even standing on the six yard line, with the linesman looking straight down the line. Some off side decisions are so tight as to be near impossible to call with any certainty...but that one was baffling. No wonder managers lose their rag!

That said, the rest of the big decisions (at least the ones on the BBC highlights) seemed fair enough to me. I can't see any merit in appealing Forrest's red card.

In fairness, the offside (non)decision leading to Hamilton's goal was horrendous. The guy was even standing on the six yard line, with the linesman looking straight down the line. Some off side decisions are so tight as to be near impossible to call with any certainty...but that one was baffling. No wonder managers lose their rag!

That said, the rest of the big decisions (at least the ones on the BBC highlights) seemed fair enough to me. I can't see any merit in appealing Forrest's red card.

Thats not the point though. Of course it was bad decision, and Lennon has every right to be upset, its the way he and his club go about the blame game, its quite sinister and I hope the SFA keep chipping away at him and his club.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Thats not the point though. Of course it was bad decision, and Lennon has every right to be upset, its the way he and his club go about the blame game, its quite sinister and I hope the SFA keep chipping away at him and his club.

Personally, I think the SFA and Celtic are as bad as each other.

Personally, I think the SFA and Celtic are as bad as each other.

I don't, I think the SFA are cumbersome and buffoons at times, I think Celtic FC are verging on a very sinister institution.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

I suppose that's what happens when a war criminal runs your club!

And failed politician.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Archived