The Fans Game - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Fans Game

cowshed_warrior

Just wondered given the fact that how, very recent previous organised events turned out, money wise.. who will be collecting the money for the fans game ? have as I have read elsewhere lessons been learned about organisation etc ?

what will the money be used for ? and will the fans that contributed, and the wider fan base be allowed to see eveidence of the money being spent on what it is collected for ?

anyone feel free to answer if you want/can.. otherwise what do you think ?

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CW,

think if you PM Bryan he'll be able to fill you in all of those questions.

If there is a generic concern from folks I'm sure he'll reply on here also.

My understanding of this event, and I stand to be corrected, is that Bryan is taking the lead on it, the same way he has for the past few years, with no hitches or drama.

Here's hoping the money raised this year makes previous years pale into insignificance.

TonInDublin

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Myself and Tonsilitis will be collecting money at the GMSC and maybe another venue tbc, we are encouraging payment by cheque. Every payment will have A recipt, the books will be avaliable to anyone.

The money will be given to youth dev, whoever is running it. Then they can tell the fans what its used for.

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

CW,

think if you PM Bryan he'll be able to fill you in all of those questions.

If there is a generic concern from folks I'm sure he'll reply on here also.

My understanding of this event, and I stand to be corrected, is that Bryan is taking the lead on it, the same way he has for the past few years, with no hitches or drama.

Here's hoping the money raised this year makes previous years pale into insignificance.

TonInDublin

Or the poster in question could volunteer to lend a hand and then they will know what is actually happening.

Of course it is easier to post on here than to actually do something productive <_>

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Or the poster in question could volunteer to lend a hand and then they will know what is actually happening.

Of course it is easier to post on here than to actually do something productive <_>

of course if you'd stop posting a load of pish replies to peoples genuine posts, and generally stop acting like a t***, then maybe instead of wasting my time replying to the crap you write I would have time to help out, if required.

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

Myself and Tonsilitis will be collecting money at the GMSC and maybe another venue tbc, we are encouraging payment by cheque. Every payment will have A recipt, the books will be avaliable to anyone.

The money will be given to youth dev, whoever is running it. Then they can tell the fans what its used for.

Thank you Bryan, the effort and time you put in I assume is greatly appreciated by all concerned, and it looks like you have decided to ensure there can be no cause for concern, as in past years this was always a well organised event, and I know once you have helped raised the money for the club or whatever, then it's use is up to them... heres hoping for another good time at this event......

of course if you'd stop posting a load of pish replies to peoples genuine posts, and generally stop acting like a t***, then maybe instead of wasting my time replying to the crap you write I would have time to help out, if required.

The bits in red - Irony.

And if you are saying you cannot help out because you are on here being an internet hardman then you shouldn't be allowed out of your house to help in the first place!

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

The bits in red - Irony.

And if you are saying you cannot help out because you are on here being an internet hardman then you shouldn't be allowed out of your house to help in the first place!

TELT!

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

maybe you could make a banner or something.............. ?? :rolleyes:

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right......."

The bits in red - Irony.

That's whit eh'm talkin aboot!

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Bryan, perhaps you could answer the following questions seeing as you are the orginiser of the fans game, and were last year....

Why is this years Fans game proceeds not going to the Youth Academy like last years ??

Where is last years £5K profit ??

appreciate your reply...

Bryan, perhaps you could answer the following questions seeing as you are the orginiser of the fans game, and were last year....

Why is this years Fans game proceeds not going to the Youth Academy like last years ??

appreciate your reply...

And you couldn't do this by PM because ?????????

TonInDublin

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

And you couldn't do this by PM because ?????????

TonInDublin

becaus this is a forum.. aint it ?..whats wrong with asking questions ? you never know, perhaps some other people might like to know also... I certainly do !

appreciate your reply...

are these two not the same thing?

are these two not the same thing?

no they are not.... if I'm not mistaken, then morton have currently got youth developement.... Stuart Duncan was/is in process of setting up the youth academy.. totally independant of greenock morton f.c... so last year the fans game money was given to the youth academy £5,000 I belive.. and the academy is not set up yet, but this year the fans game money is going to morton for youth developement.. so.. what happened to the £5,000 from last year ? ... and why isnt the money from this year going to the youth accademy like it did last year ?

Archived