Jimbo To Leave Ton - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Jimbo To Leave Ton

StillTON

Jimbo has agreed to leave Ton!Jimbo wants to stay but Grady forcing him out...

Unlike the Queen of Sheeba,I wont say to where.I ask you what three clubs what

his signature?Free entry to Stenny game for 1st to state all three!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That'll be why he's rejected a contract extension then. :1eye:

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I'm all for people having opinions no matter how controversial. But STILLTON is spoiling the forum for others, especially after his numerous posts on the same subject.

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

He's not exactly driving him out by being yet another manager who won't drop him or sub him no matter how he plays.

There might be a possibility of him not wanting to offer high wages but thats not forcing him out.

Anyway I think its best for all parties for Jim to go this season. He's not been performing and a change will do him and the club good. His workrate and attitude have been great since he joined but other parts of his game haven't developed to match and his strong points have been on the decline this season anyway.

He's not exactly driving him out by being yet another manager who won't drop him or sub him no matter how he plays.

It is strange how Grady seems to be the first manager to not rate Jimbo, yet, as you say the above still hasn't happened.

East Stirling for Jimbo then?

pen.jpg

Listen folks the lad is still bitter as what he see's as being conned into his last contract. I don't blame him for wanting out.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

B)-->

QUOTE(C B @ Jan 15 2010, 09:25 AM) 696095[/snapback]
It is strange how Grady seems to be the first manager to not rate Jimbo, yet, as you say the above still hasn't happened.

East Stirling for Jimbo then?

I'm not sure sure he doesn't rate him but he's maybe smart enough to realise that we could get two players of a similar quality in for the wages Jim probably wants.

I'm not sure sure he doesn't rate him but he's maybe smart enough to realise that we could get two players of a similar quality in for the wages Jim probably wants.

Yes probably, but he's finally doing whats right for Morton and offloading him

pen.jpg

Eh, what are you on about? If you are talking about the new guy, that's because he was coming, it said so in the Tele. Other than that, i don't see why you mentioned my name. :unsure: Some of the new aliases on here are turning out to be a right pain in the arse. :rolleyes:

Isn't it a lovely day.....

Eh, what are you on about? If you are talking about the new guy, that's because he was coming, it said so in the Tele. Other than that, i don't see why you mentioned my name. :unsure: Some of the new aliases on here are turning out to be a right pain in the arse. :rolleyes:

You are offended by someone that asks you "what three clubs what his signature?"

I still don't understand the question having read it and googled it :huh:

pen.jpg

B)-->

QUOTE(C B @ Jan 15 2010, 09:54 AM) 696119[/snapback]
You are offended by someone that asks you "what three clubs what his signature?"

I still don't understand the question having read it and googled it :huh:

No, he mentioned my name in it, i was wondering why. I don't understand it either. :1eye:

Isn't it a lovely day.....

Listen folks the lad is still bitter as what he see's as being conned into his last contract. I don't blame him for wanting out.

You appear to suggest that the Club would treat a faithful player unfairly!

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

I know its not like the old days. Q of Sheba keep up the detective work. You seem to get moree "Exclusives" correct on here than some on here.

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

Archived