Morton V Airdrie - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton V Airdrie

Ashman

Not sure what to expect/think in all honesty ...

... if we do badly, then what have we gained by dumping Irons and perhaps the money should have been spent on a better player or two?

... if we stage a miraculous recovery, then doesn't that suggest the players have been slinging the lead?

I don't have a good glow about McManus, but surely if he's any sense he'll drop himself?

Really really interested to see what the "senior players" think about their team mates and therefore who gets the nod into the squad, what positions change, how the tactics work out, etc. But if the team just looks like the same old faces playing the same old system , then I think we'll all have been shafted.

Having said that - I do believe we have a half decent squad, so I'd like to see us start a revival with three points on Saturday, even if it does leave a slightly nasty taste in the mouth.

B)-->

QUOTE(C B @ Sep 22 2009, 12:27 PM) 650723[/snapback]
:lol: yeah, maybe if it was McManus rather than Greacen

and stick a few used fivers in Iron's hand and a swag bag (containing his pay-off) on his back.

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

I don't have a good glow about McManus, but surely if he's any sense he'll drop himself?

Can't imagine that Grady and McManus will both play. Surely one of them will remain in the dugout.

And if they are really determined to get the job full time I imagine that their best bet is to remove themselves from the squad and concentrate their efforts entirely on the coaching.

Archived