Tyson - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Tyson

gmfc_stinny_gmfc

mate get the film its awesome...... its basically a documentary by yson himself n let u know almost everything there is tae know aboot tyson..............The Guys a total LEGEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best Boxer Of All Time!!!!!!!

morriton.png

MON E TON!!!!!!!

I watched a film about Tyson years ago with the guy who played Seth in Universal Soldier: The Return as the man himself. It was terrible until the final scene where Tyson says to Robin Givens "f*ck you you f*cking c*nt". Nearly fell off my chair with laughter

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

I watched a film about Tyson years ago with the guy who played Seth in Universal Soldier: The Return as the man himself. It was terrible until the final scene where Tyson says to Robin Givens "f*ck you you f*cking c*nt". Nearly fell off my chair with laughter

that quote is an all time memorable classic

00008031.jpg

Im just after watching the Tyson film......man he's a messed up guy! Just shows you how messed up your life can get when you reach the highs he did at his age.

Just think how much more he could have done if Cus D'Amato lived for another 10 years and tyson stayed in the same frame of mind he was in in his late teens........he would have held onto the heavyweight titles for ages.

1379248855-xxSCO%20STINSONxx.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived