Snp Win Glasgow East - Page 5 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Snp Win Glasgow East

Guest David Edwards

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with you. Labour's u-turn away from traditional working class values is exactly why they've lost Scotland and why they may never win it back again. It won't be long before even the Trade Unions abandon Labour.

I still chalk down these major SNP victories to Labour disillusionment rather than any great surge of nationalism, but I suppose we'll see in 2010.

One of the main reasons I have refused in the past to join a Union and the Unions are now getting wise to the fact they have links with a party who at best have politics in the centre, if not a little to the right.

This Labour disillusionment is growing by the day but I believe the public see an alternative rather than a protest. I don't think there is a huge surge for independence at the moment as at grass roots and in by-elections such as last nights its not independence that drove the voters to side the way they did, its the fact they think the SNP are the best option for power as labour are failing them but this voting pattern could result in a yes vote for independence as voters may see no viable alternative.

I want independence, but I also want a healthy balanced government with decent opposition and so far in the Scotland that balance does not exist. My hope is that we do gain our independence one day and have a strong and diverse political scene where Scottish Labour (cut away from the apron strings) would be able to flourish and be in touch with its public again and thus be an integral part of politics in Scotland.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Guest se65an
One of the main reasons I have refused in the past to join a Union and the Unions are now getting wise to the fact they have links with a party who at best have politics in the centre, if not a little to the right.

This Labour disillusionment is growing by the day but I believe the public see an alternative rather than a protest. I don't think there is a huge surge for independence at the moment as at grass roots and in by-elections such as last nights its not independence that drove the voters to side the way they did, its the fact they think the SNP are the best option for power as labour are failing them but this voting pattern could result in a yes vote for independence as voters may see no viable alternative.

I want independence, but I also want a healthy balanced government with decent opposition and so far in the Scotland that balance does not exist. My hope is that we do gain our independence one day and have a strong and diverse political scene where Scottish Labour (cut away from the apron strings) would be able to flourish and be in touch with its public again and thus be an integral part of politics in Scotland.

Thats the bit that would take a few years to do, and a few years also for people to trust that no influence from Southern partners was taking place.

So over night you have moved to some other fly by night party... please do inform us all

I didn't realise supporting a party was compulsory.

Can I not just think that they're all a bit sh*t?

Some fúcking hippie robbed all my ale.

If I had a political party id make Sick Mick the leader, he'd be certain to ruffle a few feathers :P

I think David Bowie would be a good leader, could he be the leader of the party?

Guest se65an

No, cos that would not be completely true, would it now :rolleyes:

No, cos that would not be completely true, would it now :rolleyes:

You're honestly telling me that a perfect political party exists? :lol:

Tell me all about this party and how I sign up.

Guest se65an

Sign up for what? Weekly wife swapping parties? Fair game is yir wifes a pig :rolleyes:

Yip, you can in my book-party politics is full of scummery.

The other posters can argue till they are blue, red, yellow, or tartan in the face about which particular scum they favour.

Knowall c*nts on the make-the whole lot of them and none worse than King Bawheid the First.

The SNP IS the only route to independence, but with Salmond shenanigans, WILL we get it. :ph34r:

Yesterday was all about how bad New Labour have become-it had f*ck all to do with that leering pragmatic tumshie heided buffoon.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

SCOTTISH NATIONAL PARTY... sign up via website..

before you start crowing, INDEPENDANCE is the ONLY way forward for our country and they are the ONLY party who can deliver for us...

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

SCOTTISH NATIONAL PARTY... sign up via website..

before you start crowing, INDEPENDANCE is the ONLY way forward for our country and they are the ONLY party who can deliver for us...

Independence is the only issue you care about then?

Guest se65an
Independence is the only issue you care about then?

Is staying part of a Union we were forced into the way forward?

Archived