Snp Win Glasgow East - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Snp Win Glasgow East

Guest David Edwards

Guest se65an

No matter your views on the SNP, no one can deny that this victory looks like the start of a trend happening across the country.

Freedom is just around the corner :rolleyes:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest midTONs
No matter your views on the SNP, no one can deny that this victory looks like the start of a trend happening across the country.

Wrong!

this victory just rubber stamps the trend.

Ive been saying that for years now and always got slated, Annabel Goldie is the one Tory Ive always had a little bit of time for.

In an Independent Scotland I would wipe the slate clean with all political parties.

More to Auntie Annabel than meets the eye then! :blush:

Is bawheid about to resign? :lol:

:( f***!

:lol:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

the way its been going i wouldnt be shocked to see both cairins and mcneil lose their seats. the snp, with a couple of strong candidates could profit from mcneils temperant and cairns infrequent appearances

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

Brilliant, another square-heided small-minded Patriot.

Was Mason not the guy who suggested that we start naming streets after William Wallace and Robert the Bruce when speaking out against naming one after Donald Dewar? :lol:

What happens if you don't get a result on this 2010 Referendum then? Does Scotland turn into another Quebec, where we're having an independence referendum every other year? I'm not asking this to point score for "The Union", I genuinely want to hear SNP supporters opinion.

For the record, Curran and Mason were both crappy candidates and I'll admit that Labour is a dead horse, but I still don't like the SNP.

Some fúcking hippie robbed all my ale.

Guest David Edwards
:lol:

David, the more mature among us can respect other people's views and the way they present them without actually agreeing with them. :P

Aye you're right enough, Auld Yin. :P

Guest se65an
Brilliant, another square-heided small-minded Patriot.

Was Mason not the guy who suggested that we start naming streets after William Wallace and Robert the Bruce when speaking out against naming one after Donald Dewar? :lol:

What happens if you don't get a result on this 2010 Referendum then? Does Scotland turn into another Quebec, where we're having an independence referendum every other year? I'm not asking this to point score for "The Union", I genuinely want to hear SNP supporters opinion.

For the record, Curran and Mason were both crappy candidates and I'll admit that Labour is a dead horse, but I still don't like the SNP.

We know that your really a Tory..

I have no issues with calling any street by our National Hero's names, sounds not too bad actually.

As for not getting a result in 2010, we'll we will cross that bridge when we come to it, but it is good to actually have a referendum unlike fellow Scots back in 1707.

Some of the scare mungering by Tory and Labour alike is shocking regarding an Independant Scotland. Has there been a country of late that has won independance from another country that has actually collapsed?

I have no issues with calling any street by our National Hero's names, sounds not too bad actually.

As for not getting a result in 2010, we'll we will cross that bridge when we come to it, but it is good to actually have a referendum unlike fellow Scots back in 1707.

Some of the scare mungering by Tory and Labour alike is shocking regarding an Independant Scotland. Has there been a country of late that has won independance from another country that has actually collapsed?

I didn't say anything about collapse, I only asked what the game plan was if the referendum is a failure. Is it a secret?

Guest midTONs

and now that the SNP are in power we at least know we wont be charged for doing so.

Guest se65an
I didn't say anything about collapse, I only asked what the game plan was if the referendum is a failure. Is it a secret?

Where did I refer to what you said, I asked you a question...

Isn't it time you watered your english rose, its starting to wilter

Where did I refer to what you said, I asked you a question...

Sounding like a xenophobic t*** is really going to win me over to the SNP. :rolleyes:

Guest midTONs

I should think so, she's been deed since August 1997. :rolleyes:

to reform the highland regiments and march on engerland.. ok... now if you dont want an independant Scotland then f*** off to Engerland and live.

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

to reform the highland regiments and march on engerland.. ok... now if you dont want an independant Scotland then f*** off to Engerland and live.

I didn't say I don't want an independent Scotland.

It's f*cking ridiculous that we've gotten to the point where someone can't ask a simple question of the SNP mob without being told to f*** off to England. :lol:

Guest se65an
Sounding like a xenophobic t*** is really going to win me over to the SNP. :rolleyes:

No chance of that, as I said your Tory through and through

I didn't say I don't want an independent Scotland.

It's f*cking ridiculous that we've gotten to the point where someone can't ask a simple question of the SNP mob without being told to f*** off to England. :lol:

just cos yer daddies a bigshot politician dont you try get all smart with us young man!!!

any more of your pish ill be sending stories about you to the papers!

I can see it now

POLITICIANS CHILD IS A c***...AND SO'S HER BROTHER

I'm smart and I want respect!

No chance of that, as I said your Tory through and through

Yes mate, everyone who disagrees with you is a Tory. That's a nice way to think. :rolleyes:

It's not like the SNP would ever f*ck over the working man!

162analysis2.jpg

just cos yer daddies a bigshot politician dont you try get all smart with us young man!!!

any more of your pish ill be sending stories about you to the papers!

I can see it now

POLITICIANS CHILD IS A c***...AND SO'S HER BROTHER

:o You can't spell or write for sh*t... The Greenock Telegraph would probably have you on the front page.

Archived