What Did You Last Buy? - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Did You Last Buy?

Deego

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rolleyes:

Raisins for me - healthy living. B)

Not this, no? :P

123129_l.jpg

Better than Morrissey. :P

Hmm. I'll say n'more on the subject :P

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Not this, no? :P

123129_l.jpg

Nah, that crap doesn't work: you've been conned by the advertising. B)

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Had a wh*re of a time trying to get it to work

Apart from the street corner part it doesn't sound bad at all. :unsure:

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Apart from the street corner part it doesn't sound bad at all. :unsure:

I trust this router didn't prevent access to all his durty websites.

You filthy man, Chrissiboi! :angry:

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Are you using Vista ??? Had a wh*re of a time trying to get it to work

Yup - back to using my almost useless belkin, need to reset it every20 minutes or so as the wireless signal keeps on disappearing. The netgear wireless signal seemed ok, but couldn't get internet connection with it :angry: :angry:

Wow Deego - you'd think being such a big Morrissey fan you'd already have Viva Hate! etc...

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

From the works canteen I bought a daily paper, two packets of crisps, and a large cappuchino.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

A bacon and egg roll from the Mid Kirk.

The church is selling filled rolls??

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

The wee hall at the back of the church in Clyde Square sells grub, aye

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

Archived