What's Yer Iq

RedSoxBlueHoops

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got a bit bored and done an online onet: here

Let's see how I fare compared against you lot

Dear Mick McMenemie,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 127

If ever proof was required that I.Q. and education do not inevitably co-relate.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Dear forza ton,

Your general IQ score is: 135

hmm. the highest i ever got was 151 the lowest 110. i think all this shows is how good you are at the particular test.

clinically i think they can be useful in determining a learning disability but other than that i think they're pretty useless.

and i get all uptight doing them cos i hate going against the clock *lights another cig*

Dear forza ton,

Your general IQ score is: 135

hmm. the highest i ever got was 151 the lowest 110. i think all this shows is how good you are at the particular test.

clinically i think they can be useful in determining a learning disability but other than that i think they're pretty useless.

and i get all uptight doing them cos i hate going against the clock *lights another cig*

They do prove something forza-only those who score highly ever seem to admit to having done them!

I was apparently very good at them in my schooldays, but I don't trust those new fangled ones.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

They do prove something forza-only those who score highly ever seem to admit to having done them!

I was apparently very good at them in my schooldays, but I don't trust those new fangled ones.

I read a very interesting article in New Scientist with some guy saying Beckham was smarter than Einstein. Went through a whole heap of mumbo-jumbo but it boiled down to Beckham can look at a ball and look at a goal and the five defenders standing infront of him but has the ability to know instantly where to kick the ball, with what part of the foot and how hard for it to go in the goal whereas a scientist would take weeks to come up with the formula.

Obviously he was taking it to extremes to prove a point. The point being IQ tests are rubbish :)

Morton F.C.
Renfrewshire Football League Champions since 1895

Dear Jamie,

Your general IQ score is: 106

:(

to be fair i got bored because people kept talking to me and pressed anything for at least the last 7 or 8 questions. this really doesnt change the fact im stupid though.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Dear Jamie,

Your general IQ score is: 106

:(

to be fair i got bored because people kept talking to me and pressed anything for at least the last 7 or 8 questions. this really doesnt change the fact im stupid though.

I think 100 is average and anything above is.. well.. above average

IQ tests mean hee-haw tho'.. apart from proving how good you are IQ tests

Morton F.C.
Renfrewshire Football League Champions since 1895

I read a very interesting article in New Scientist with some guy saying Beckham was smarter than Einstein. Went through a whole heap of mumbo-jumbo but it boiled down to Beckham can look at a ball and look at a goal and the five defenders standing infront of him but has the ability to know instantly where to kick the ball, with what part of the foot and how hard for it to go in the goal whereas a scientist would take weeks to come up with the formula.

Obviously he was taking it to extremes to prove a point. The point being IQ tests are rubbish :)

I don't agree they are 'rubbish', but they are only useful if designed properly and with a specific end-as your example demonstrates.

They certainly don't guarantee success or failure on life's journey.

YER BARD

I think 100 is average and anything above is.. well.. above average

IQ tests mean hee-haw tho'.. apart from proving how good you are IQ tests

Correct.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Dear Mortonjag,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQtest.com

Unfortunately our software is not programmed to report results in excess of 195

YER BARD

Dear Mortonjag,

Unfortunately our software is not programmed to report results in excess of 195

that was nice of them to tell you, so what score did they give you?

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Dear Mortonjag,

Unfortunately our software is not programmed to report results in excess of 195, or under 55 (otherwise known as the Shoogly Line)

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

that was nice of them to tell you, so what score did they give you?

They didn't but they've offered me $500,000 p.a. to redesign the software.

YER BARD

Archived