Our Official Website Is A Joke - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Our Official Website Is A Joke

BishopTon

I don't get the hostility to someone starting another thread on his subject .

What it does show is a continued failure of GMFC to rectify previous concerns .

Infact the absence of the video clips is another indication of the club not being able to cope with the hard times .

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whats a fudgy wudgy smudge?

Fudgy Wudgys are made by Mr Rae in his factory, and lovingly distributed for sale by his devoted band of fudge packers. I imagine if you offer your services you might get the odd 'freebie'.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

There's a difference between updating the website every day for updating sake and updates that are required on an "as need to" basis.

And you would think that something as basic as the Club Manager profile would be updated asap. It looks to me as though the Club see their own official site as some sort of inconvenience. A factual up to date website is an absolute must in this day and age. Simply put the website is quite embarrassing and reflects badly on the professionalism of the club.

I agree whats your problem with the club and chairman

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I take it you're a new reader as well as a new poster. I have NO problem with Mr Rae's Fudgy Wudgys. I don't normally indulge in cheap confectionery, but I once bought some from my local Asian friend. They are tasty, and IMHO good value for money. They might very well cause smudges if they came too close to ones CV.

Mr Rae makes exceedingly good Fudgy Wudgys.

Is that ok?

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

i think i'll pass on that.

MJ you have a weird facination with Mr Rae and his sweets, you go on about him an awful lot.

being a medico, mortonjag is distressed at the damage sweeties cause.

Perhaps he would be happier if Golden Casket made something else ??

:blink: :blink:

You're doing an HNC in web design and that's your signature? Must do better.

It was me that made it, was one of my first hence the pishness.

EDIT: Infact, it's horrendous. Border's not done properly, text is atrocious, render is abysmal, background is pathetic... must do better indeed!

It was me that made it, was one of my first hence the pishness.

EDIT: Infact, it's horrendous. Border's not done properly, text is atrocious, render is abysmal, background is pathetic... must do better indeed!

So he's doing an HNC in web design and he got his mate to do his homework for him???!!!!! It's worse than I thought.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

im assuming their just fudge sweets then?

YES-what did you think they were-he also has lovely black striped balls which are a pure pleasure to sook.

YER BARD

Archived