Smell my cheese you mother! - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Smell my cheese you mother!

Seen that forum last week, dear lord!!

It's like reading a 5 year old copy of the People's Friend at the dentists.

Funnily enough one of that site's co-owners once compared this forum to the People's Friend on their 'blog'. :D :lol: :thumbup2:

It is to be encouraged though. The more quality Morton related content on the Internet the better, as it's the Morton supporters that benefit overall.

With this in mind I'm looking forward to the season ahead following Chris's Morton TV, that guy is an absolutely gem - a real Morton legend for the millenials - and would actively encourage all Morton supporters to follow his YouTube adventures.

I only wish the club itself would step up to the plate and give us the web offering we've been crying out for the past two decades. GMFC -late to the party as always.

*insert signature here*

With this in mind I'm looking forward to the season ahead following Chris's Morton TV, that guy is an absolutely gem - a real Morton legend for the millenials - and would actively encourage all Morton supporters to follow his YouTube adventures.

BBC had a half-time segment on Friday for the Dunfermline - Dundee game featuring a fan of every team talking about their team. They picked Chris for Morton. Painful viewing.

BBC had a half-time segment on Friday for the Dunfermline - Dundee game featuring a fan of every team talking about their team. They picked Chris for Morton. Painful viewing.

Chris was fine. Certainly better than some of the other gimps they wheeled out.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

He has turned into a bit of a cult figure in the Morton support, but we’ve won a watch with this one.

Every team seems to have their “viral” fan these days with the explosion of social media, but I’d much rather have him as ours than someone like Gordon Sawers, Paul the Tim, EDL Abdul, Manpreet or Jay Beatty and his sponging da’.

He has turned into a bit of a cult figure in the Morton support, but we’ve won a watch with this one.

Every team seems to have their “viral” fan these days with the explosion of social media, but I’d much rather have him as ours than someone like Gordon Sawers, Paul the Tim, EDL Abdul, Manpreet or Jay Beatty and his sponging da’.

Absolutely. When you look at some of the mouth-breathers and wall-punchers that gain notoriety within Scottish football, I'd much rather have Chris's Morton TV than those sort of dickheads. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

I missed out mad Jill the stalker that got a year in Cornton Vale the other week and her weirdo boyfriend from my rogues’ gallery there.

They can’t go without a mention.

I must have missed that one, what's happened there :lol:?

I must have missed that one, what's happened there :lol:?

She had a pal through the Rangers games that got a man, making her jealous. As a result she created a double life for herself by photoshopping herself into pictures with some poor sod who’s picture she picked at random and made their lives a misery with a string of false allegations. Eventually she got charged with stalking her pal and her new man.

When she met the new boyfriend, they played their lives out on social media and in the red tops, kidding on they had a champagne lifestyle whilst also giving it big licks about Rangers. Unfortunately I chose not to follow his Twitter, which was protected after the court case, but I suspect when she gets out they’ll go back to how they were before, which should be a good laugh.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/wicked-fantasist-who-stalked-terrorised-18326156

Funnily enough I saw EDL Abdul the other day in Renfield Street.

Also, don't know too much about the rest of them, but saw a YouTube video of Gordon Sawers at Rugby Park and he seems like a real insufferable cunt. To hell with a cunt like that in our support.

*insert signature here*

Funnily enough I saw EDL Abdul the other day in Renfield Street.

Also, don't know too much about the rest of them, but saw a YouTube video of Gordon Sawers at Rugby Park and he seems like a real insufferable cunt. To hell with a cunt like that in our support.

The very first Gordon Sawers video went viral because he was frothing, seething mess about an insignificant result. But every single video after that was forced and it was very quickly evident that he was a cunt. 

Of all the cunts, Beattie's dad has to be the worst. Silently making an absolute mockery of his son whilst lining his pockets with free flights, free gigs tickets and no doubt free match tickets.

SAD!

We bumped into the Beattys in the Greggs on Gordon Street on Saturday morning before the game. Wouldn’t have entertained talking to them because that is of course exactly what his sponging da’ wants football fans to do- recognise them and be star struck by them.

One thing I did notice though was the cuddly Hoopy The Huddle Hound toy that he had. Maybe I’m being out of order here, bearing in mind he’s got Downs Syndrome, but for fuck sake, he’s 15 years old, let the kid grow up and become an adult instead of holding onto his childhood in order to keep your freebies coming and feed your ego. Dickhead.

And Celtic need to have a word with themselves, too. That boy’s the ambassador for their charity- how many other disabled kids support that mob that don’t get the attention and adulation he gets? If Morton’s Community outreach extended to one disabled posterboy I think we’d all be absolutely mortified.

I suppose they’re a club like no other, though.

Archived