New Catering - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

New Catering

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I see that the clubs new pie supplier has a nice new prominent hoarding saying 'Kilmarnockpie.com'

Get that to fuck. If they want to sell pies at Cappielow they should rebrand them immediately and set up another domain name. Otherwise they should be hounded out like the greasemongers that were Aulds.

*insert signature here*

I see that the clubs new pie supplier has a nice new prominent hoarding saying 'Kilmarnockpie.com'

Get that to fuck. If they want to sell pies at Cappielow they should rebrand them immediately and set up another domain name. Otherwise they should be hounded out like the greasemongers that were Aulds.

:lol:

Just saw that. Fucking awful.

The fact there isn't even a website there is stupid enough.

Aye the url doesn't work and it seems to be a forward to the bakers page anyway. They could have bought a new name for a fiver and directed it there. Strange decision.

Aye the url doesn't work and it seems to be a forward to the bakers page anyway. They could have bought a new name for a fiver and directed it there. Strange decision.

Well what can I say, maybe they're not the brightest match in the box.

*insert signature here*

• 4 weeks later...

I saw that the KilmarnockPie.com hoarding has now been changed to have something along the lines of 'new makers of the Cappielow Pie'.

Still not good enough, and demonstrates a lack of commitment by the firm.

Was it not just a case of the electronic advertising boards covering half the sign at the Partick game?

No, there is now pictures of Pies on it as well. A handy point of reference in case someone doesn't know what a pie is.

As funny as it may seem, a good pie is something which would attract some folk to Cappielow eg. Groundhoppers etc. And if they like what's on offer they may feel inclined to come back again.

Dare I say it, the carry on with the turnstiles, the two-tier ticket prices, higher than average ticket prices, crap merchandise, dodgy catering etc. All make Cappielow not a great experience for these types of folk, who are an increasingly important part of the football economy in Scotland.

*insert signature here*

Dare I say it, the carry on with the turnstiles, the two-tier ticket prices, higher than average ticket prices, crap merchandise, dodgy catering etc. All make Cappielow not a great experience for these types of folk, who are an increasingly important part of the football economy in Scotland.

100% the turnstile situation/ having to join two queues get into the game is putting folk off going to games.

People now have to turn up about 15 minutes before kick-off if they want to get in before 3pm, where previously they could have turned up at 2.58pm and strolled in. Certainly enough to put folk off going, especially if the weather is rotten, which it usually is.

Personally, I’ve probably given about half a dozen games a miss for that reason over the last couple of seasons, while I know of others that hardly go now, specifically because of the ticketing/turnstile arrangements.

Should be an absolute priority for the CEO - probably costing the club a couple of thousand pounds every home game.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

No, there is now pictures of Pies on it as well. A handy point of reference in case someone doesn't know what a pie is.

As funny as it may seem, a good pie is something which would attract some folk to Cappielow eg. Groundhoppers etc. And if they like what's on offer they may feel inclined to come back again.

Who’s coming to football games for pies? Jesus

Archived