Pre-season Friendlies Start Today! - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Pre-season Friendlies Start Today!

hayfever

I cant wait to see the line up and talk about football again.

4-4-2. I think Vialli will get one but we'll take time to gel and will be beaten by 2 goals.

With JM saying to himself,"Ahh sh3t! A left back? :( I knew Id forgotten something."

"More and more people, no matter their political persuasion, are now seeing this for what it is; not a YES vote for SNP led nationalism but simply a YES vote for self-determination and the best way forward for a nation, increasingly ignored and disadvantaged by a London biased Government "

http://nationalcollective.com/

I cant wait to see the line up and talk about football again.

4-4-2.  I think Vialli will get one but we'll take time to gel and will be beaten by 2 goals.

With JM saying to himself,"Ahh sh3t! A left back? :(  I knew Id forgotten something."

973[/snapback]

yeah it depends if he plays all the new players, and i'll be interested to see how he sets out the midfield, be it a rigid four across, more of a 'diamond', or three with mclaren given license to roam (which i think will definitely be the home formation). very excited about the lilley and templeman partnership, i think it has a lot of goals in it, and i think they will make a lot of goals for each other.

not too concerned about the left back position as yet. look at chelsea who played with gallas at left back a lot of last season, he's all right foot, he just hardly ventured forward and their defensive record was alright!

What Carew can do with a ball, I can do with an orange

what time does it kick off today?

if at 3pm, it should now be finsihed.

so does anyone have any reports or even a team-sheet?

1256[/snapback]

7.30pm

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

Archived