Williams - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Williams

MIFTHEBINO

Alex is a great player if he can get his s*** together then hell go places in football if not hell end up in the juniors and then hell probs end up on the bru, his attitude really stinks and thats what lets him down!!!

morriton.png

MON E TON!!!!!!!

Seems we're back in for him again if he can negoitate a pay off deal with you guys. His attitude stinks,but he scores goals and we really need to sign someone who can score goals next season. :blink:

881[/snapback]

That should be fun, considering all of your fellow Binos on P&B despise the boy. Will he be hated when/if he joins you lot and starts banging in the goals again? I think not. :rolleyes:

I do believe Alex can still do a job in this division. He is more than capable to score 15+ goals a season, if he gets the service he needs and keeps the heid on some occasions. Although sometimes he just runs around like a headless chicken, chasing lost causes. His work-rate is immence though.

I'd love it if Stirling came in for Alex - both for our sakes and for Alex's. A fresh start (and a firm boot up the arse) might be just what he needs, and it frees up a wage for us, with which we could maybe bring in a left-back (assuming McGroarty doesn't sign.)

Alex has talent, to be sure, but he needs to focus it in a serious direction if he's not going to end up forgotten.

EOho8Pw.png

It would be in his interest and ours if he did go to another club.

The talent is there. The 28 odd goals he scored for us in that season prove it. However that could also be seen as why shouldnt we try and get him back on track. We know he is capable of doing that and i'd much rather have him scoring goals for us and not against us.

IPB Image

We know he is capable of doing that and i'd much rather have him scoring goals for us and not against us.

905[/snapback]

I don't think Alex will play much football this season if he stays with us. If Stirling are interested in him, then I'm sure he will return to them again. Good luck to the lad, hopefully he screws the heid.

He may come back to bite us in the arse though by scoring a few goals against us :o

I guess there is a few different ways of looking at the situation and at the end of the day McInally will decide what to do if an offer comes in and i think we all know what the decission would be as McInally has made it pretty clear in the past Alex doesnt have a future at the club.

IPB Image

Aye, will be interesting if this happens.

All the Binos that abused him when we're up there will certainly change their tune. :o

Also-maybe the wee ned will realise what he had when he was fulltime playing in front of over 3000 fans who idolised him. :unsure:

Daft wee boy. Hopefully he'll grow up. :unsure:

BTW-I know it doesnt read like it, but I loved the guy-would love to see him turn it around for us, but IMO it aint gonna happen. :(

Cheerio is what we will be saying methinks.

are we allowed to loan to clubs in our own division?

also, didn't he sign a four year contract at the start of the season before last? on decent wages as well i'll bet. any payoff is going to be expensive...

What Carew can do with a ball, I can do with an orange

are we allowed to loan to clubs in our own division?

also, didn't he sign a four year contract at the start of the season before last?  on decent wages as well i'll bet. any payoff is going to be expensive...

1031[/snapback]

We should be able to loan in same division, as long as he cant play against us.

I think he's done here.

No more than a bit part player this season - last resort substitute.

He must be well down the pecking order with Lilley, Templeman, Walker, Weatherston & McLaren all more than capable of filling a forward's position.

Note to self - be nice to the opposition.

I think he's done here.

No more than a bit part player this season - last resort substitute.

He must be well down the pecking order with Lilley, Templeman, Walker, Weatherston & McLaren all more than capable of filling a forward's position.

1212[/snapback]

did McInally not say this season would be a new slate?

would it be possible that the wages freed from releasing alex would be enough to offer someone like dillon a deal?

1243[/snapback]

perhap, then we could make the left side stronger.

But not if we need to give him a severance package.

He will also come back to haunt us.

why give him a wage to sit on bench incase he scores a goal or two against us when we may be able to strenghthen team with money saved if he moved on,

athough i think what he done last year was out of order i would also like to see mcluskey stay at club and fight for place :o

Guest midTONs

Don't think he will get much of a chance but would love to see him prove everyone wrong, great player in my opinion.

ok his attitude as a footballerwas not great but he was young and still has time o his hands if he plays it right.

I hope he stays and fights for a place.

Archived