The Renfrewshire Cup Final (hopefully) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Renfrewshire Cup Final (hopefully)

Davidoff

What do u think, do we do the idea thingy going about on the other messageboards (carrier bags etc)  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What do u think, do we do the idea thingy going about on the other messageboards (carrier bags etc)

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont Care

okay and now i feel like an idiot knowing that they are safe (stadium can be sold)

371[/snapback]

Then, can I suggest you give Ancient Mortonian, Tom McB, a call?

His typing and spelling and grammar often show him up to be 'an idiot', quite often.

btw, this is the first time I've been on here. Is there an odour? :rolleyes:

F*ck the old firm

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then, can I suggest you give Ancient Mortonian, Tom McB, a call?

His typing and spelling and grammar often show him up to be 'an idiot', quite often.

btw, this is the first time I've been on here.  Is there an odour? :rolleyes:

759[/snapback]

a slight whif of dead rats. :D

anyhoo, im looking forward to the game. i hope you greenock guys bring up a big support. it'll pay for a new midfielder.

you should ask div for some photies of the cally stand full,im sure someone from paisley would be willing to do youse a favour in return for the guys who sent the accord money as promised.

whats your odds on promotion for this upcoming season? or am i better asking alex williams?

F*ck the old firm

Many fans do you think we will take to scumsville next weekend?. :P  :P

1019[/snapback]

I can see us taking through a huge following, to be honest. I'd say at least 2000, maybe even nearer the 2500 mark.

We will certainly make ourselves heard anyway, no matter how many we bring through. :D

all of us in our shiny new tartan tops.

1244[/snapback]

Note to self remember my sunglasses!

As for bringing 2000 or so I suppose it all depends if the postie delivers before kick-off! <_>

THE WORLD SHALL HEAR FROM ME AGAIN!

rite people . i have a problem i have booked a tikcet for teh rangers freindly at ibrox and its on the same day as  renfrewshire cup final . soo what will i attend  :(

1826[/snapback]

You could get to see Rangers the following week.....and also see the Derby game! Either way you'll be coming to Love st! :P

THE WORLD SHALL HEAR FROM ME AGAIN!

I think that we should just concentrate on getting the caley stand packed out one last time.

In fact, someone should go incognito into the home end and get a picture of the away end.:ph34r:

Any volunteers?

AT

693[/snapback]

I ain't going back into the main stand, was full of trolls the last time (and Phil Cannie) :lol:

Also there was one character a few rows in front of me who looked like the Chupacabra! :blink:

Archived