Where Do You Sit/stand At Capp - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Where Do You Sit/stand At Capp

Bryan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw 3 pages for thjis thread and thought "Wow - lots of users posting where they go at Scapa".

Imagine my surprise. <_>

AT

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

• 3 weeks later...
Saw 3 pages for thjis thread and thought "Wow - lots of users posting where they go at Scapa".

Imagine my surprise. <_>

AT

573[/snapback]

Ditto that.

I hope this site doesn't go down the road which mortonunofficial went and half of its population stops using it.

I hope I'm wrong though. Lets give it a go :)

Just for the record, I stand beside AT, Beaver etc. ;)

I don't the Nacho has the baws to ban them. But I do, however, see some folk getting very pissed off with certain members of this forum.......very soon! :rolleyes:

864[/snapback]

Including me... <_>

It's already being overused by 'txt' speaking neds.

On topic: I stand beside dmton, usually near the front of the shed away from the neds at the back.

Site rules will be forthcoming within the next few days.

Bans will only be issued to serious offenders. An ignore function will probably be made available within the next week or two.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived