You In Hoops

Bryan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me1.jpg

Me in a kitchen in London.

dannyandme.jpg

Me in the stand at Brechin with NewTonBoy.

AT

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

How do you do the attached thumbnail thingy?

195[/snapback]

Click "browse" at the bottom of the reply box (assuming the pic is on your hard drive).

However, if the pic is on the web (like photobucket.com) then you can put the full size pic in the main bocy of the thread by right clicking it, select "properties" and highlight & copy the URL.

In you post, click on the "Image" button and paste the URL.

That way it will appear in the thread and not as an attached jpg.

Come on Nach0, this is your job! :P

AT

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Right, I'm a bottle and half of wine to the good so this is fairly taxing given that I'm totally technologically incompetent...

but hopefully this works...

laurainsydney.jpg

Between the click of the light and the start of the dream

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Right, I'm a bottle and half of wine to the good so this is fairly taxing given that I'm totally technologically incompetent...

but hopefully this works...

laurainsydney.jpg

202[/snapback]

Ain't that Donga? :blink:

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Archived