The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 13 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The team had next to nothing to play for in today's game because some slaphead managed to fuck up the entire last third of a season. Compared to that someone saying that they're off somewhere else next season is small fry and Duffy should pipe down and leave. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

The team had next to nothing to play for in today's game because some slaphead managed to **** up the entire last third of a season. Compared to that someone saying that they're off somewhere else next season is small fry and Duffy should pipe down and leave.

Agreed but two wrongs don't make a right.

I don't agree about nothing to play for though - finishing a bit higher would have been a good chunk of a wage for next season.

Duffy didn't sound particularly happy about O'Ware's announcement before the game. Probably quite rightly since he was under contract and still captain.

Coincidence also he was injured...

Just get Duffy out.

The team had next to nothing to play for in today's game because some slaphead managed to **** up the entire last third of a season. Compared to that someone saying that they're off somewhere else next season is small fry and Duffy should pipe down and leave.

Totally agree with you that Duffy has had an absolute mare, but players have got to take some of the blame for being absolutely gubbins an all. It’s a dog shit combo

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

Agreed but two wrongs don't make a right.

I don't agree about nothing to play for though - finishing a bit higher would have been a good chunk of a wage for next season.

I don't see why the players are supposed to give a toss about that, given that their manager couldn't even commit to the play-offs as a legitimate aim all season long. And it doesn't appear that Duffy cared about the finishing position either going by today's result or anything from the past two months of solid fail. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Very ITK St Mirren supporter on P&B saying O’Ware has signed a pre-contract with them.

On our thread. Not theirs. Therefore likely to just be continuing the trolling attempts that several of their fans have been using with that one for about a fortnight now.

Very ITK St Mirren supporter on P&B saying O’Ware has signed a pre-contract with them.

Would be ironic given his throat slitting gesture to them at the WDE and his attempt to start a barmy after every other foul last week.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Duffy is never going to resign because he was given such a big extension last year. Rae's announcement has been timed, at least in part, to make sure he's distanced from sacking Duffy.

Seriously though, how the fuck do Morton always end up with so many absolute charlatans that can barely kick a ball? McHugh's a dud, Thompson is almost Cham-esque, Fraser today put in one of the most insipid, inept performances I've ever saw from a Morton player. Where do we get them from? Why do we tolerate this every year? Say what you will for the Raes but it's entirely the managers who decide to pay these diddies.

AWMSC

Best of luck to him, I thought he'd be a duff ringer when Duffy pulled him in on a short-term deal but he's more than stepped up to the demands of the Championship. I hope he goes on to have a fine career.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived