Championship 19/20 - Page 26 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 19/20

SpoonTon

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A position we'll occupy for the rest of the season unless something drastic changes in January.

Not if we lose our ninth away league game on the bounce next Saturday we won't. 

It's now 'win or fold' for us. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• 2 weeks later...

So how long will it take the Possil media darlings to re-rename their pigeon shit-smeared midden of a main stand, now that they won’t actually get a training ground or any other handouts from their own Lucozade-guzzling, Walter Mitty ‘superfan’ backer?

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• 2 weeks later...

I see we have reached a new low on Twitter - from the official Morton account:

❗| Whilst we respect and appreciate the views of our fans, any personal attacks or inappropriate language is unaceptable.

We will block any accounts which we deem to not be in the best interest of the club, and in the spirit of constructive challenge and support. #Respect

For those not on Twitter what's prompted that outburst?

Not too sure, but I'd guess somebody's passed a mild-mannered comment on the match updates. 

Everything about Morton is just thoroughly unlikeable these days, isn't it? Can't even write 280 characters on social media without making a cunt of it.

AWMSC

I don’t think it’s his doing.

If it's from higher up then they really should be putting a name to things like that and posting on the official site.

MacKinnon likes telling stories about his playing days but is a bit shy when it comes to relationships with fans of the club.

Interesting to note that yesterday’s tweets are all sent from an iPhone but tonight’s is from an Android...probably highlights that it wasn’t the part-time media guy.

If this is the case, it sucks to be that guy, because he can't come out and say "aye the minter message wasn't me, by the way."

If a club official is putting this stuff up it should also go on the official site.

Wonder what was said to get them so upset?

EOho8Pw.png

Archived