Hopkin Appointed - Page 10 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Hopkin Appointed

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No need to try and be a clever d#ck m8 I'm just having an opinion. Would be a bit daft if we have a great manager and shit team wouldn't it? If things went wrong you'll probs be the 1st shouting for the managers head.

There's no way he took the job without knowing the budget. And there's no way he'd take a job where he doesn't think he would be a success.

As it stands, my guess is that Hopkin has offered players who he thinks could be alright squad options a wage that reflects that and they've left. It could turn out otherwise, but none of them particularly deserved to be offered equal terms anyway.

AWMSC

No need to try and be a clever d#ck m8 I'm just having an opinion. Would be a bit daft if we have a great manager and shit team wouldn't it? If things went wrong you'll probs be the 1st shouting for the managers head.

Probably not.

Next.

*insert signature here*

You're using it to criticise him when there's nothing there to criticise.

Gordon's just raging because if the MCT overtakes the Trust then he and his groomer become even more irrelevant. Or he'll have to start snooping on even more Facebook profiles. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Two posts and you're already raging. You'll fit in well here. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Gordon's just raging because if the MCT overtakes the Trust then he and his groomer become even more irrelevant. Or he'll have to start snooping on even more Facebook profiles.

Gordon's just permanently raging. Ernie can't have taken him to Salou this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived