queens v ton - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

queens v ton

beetee

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As funny as Falkirk getting beat is, would a draw have been better for us?

It all depends on what happens next. Win on Tuesday and we're 7 points ahead of Alloa with 4 games left. If we win on Tuesday then that was a great result for us. If we lose on Tuesday then it wasn't a great result for us.

Let Alloa win on Tuesday to send that Grangemouth scum slithering towards the trapdoor. King Snake McKinnon and King Snake counting their pennies at Stair Park next season would be absolutely fucking delicious.

That’s the big prize at stake here. Iron Man running his shan sustainability project in either division is irrelevant to me tbh.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Let Alloa win on Tuesday to send that Grangemouth scum slithering towards the trapdoor. King Snake McKinnon and King Snake counting their pennies at Stair Park next season would be absolutely ****ing delicious.

That’s the big prize at stake here. Iron Man running his shan sustainability agenda in either division is irrelevant to me tbh.

I would rather we beat Alloa to get safe then hammer Falkirk at their own patch to send them down regardless.

NB: We’d almost certainly get enough points to finish midtable anyway.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I would rather we beat Alloa to get safe then hammer Falkirk at their own patch to send them down regardless.

Alloa need the three points more than Falkirk can afford to lose a game. Alloa have also got a fairly kind run in (like ourselves) so if they win midweek then I reckon they’ll move clear of 9th as well. Let’s fuck Partick while we’re at it as well.

Given that our starting eleven is out on their feet already and Goodwin owns the Finnish dud it’s a bit of an academic discussion. But I won’t exactly be devastated by an away win.

Wanting to lose on Tuesday is an absolute riddy.

Agreed. Getting owned by Alloa isn't acceptable at any level.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Wanting to lose on Tuesday is an absolute riddy.

Your opinion has been noted and is immediately filed in the bin where it belongs.

Any rational person should be striving for Alloa, Arbroath etc. to cover up our fail in the division next season, while absolutely fucking Falkirk and Partick - two clubs that would likely improve if they survive - instead. That we’re in a good position to do so and the fact that Grangemouth are a den of king snakes just makes it all the better.

Wanting the bottom side to beat you when they are only 4 points off us, feck me, heard it all now!

We should be absolutely doing everything we can to win this game on Tues which should hopefully see us safe!

Wanting anything else is feckin madness!

Ooft. Wanting Alloa and Arbroath in the league to save us from relegation next season just about sums you up.

What a loser you are.

Morton are an absolute loser club.

We will have a League 1 quality team next year. If we aren't in league 1, hoping for a couple of part time teams in the league to maybe prevent an absolute car crash season seems a fairly legit wish.

Wanting the bottom side to beat you when they are only 4 points off us, feck me, heard it all now!

We should be absolutely doing everything we can to win this game on Tues which should hopefully see us safe!

Wanting anything else is feckin madness!

Agreed but we are dealing with morons on here

This season has been complete ****ing aids.

Falkirk going down is literally all there is left to give anything worth smiling about in another pathetic year of Morton's abysmal modern day existence.

It would be the perfect storm watching Grangemouth finishing 9th, then being absolutely schooled by Raith Rovers in the playoffs. Snake's former club sending him slithering to the seaside's with cousin Tidser.

Archived