Thread About Ex Player - Page 273 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Dougie Imrie played his last game today.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

He missed four league games for Forest Green last season.

Surprised but pleased to hear he managed to regain his fitness, as I thought he looked finished with us. We actually still played him when he was carrying an injury. The sight of him slowly limping after McGinn in the league cup semi-final causing their second goal still makes me wince with embarrassment

• Downvote 2

Surprised but pleased to hear he managed to regain his fitness, as I thought he looked finished with us. We actually still played him when he was carrying an injury. The sight of him slowly limping after McGinn in the league cup semi-final causing their second goal still makes me wince with embarrassment

Sorry, you think he caused the second goal?

Just watched it, he did not cause the goal. He showed him down the line, limiting the shooting opportunity. McLean runs in unmarked at the back post to score.

He then went on to play a pivotal role in the new year Derby which was a full 6 weeks after the semi final.

Not sure why you thought he was finished when he left us.

Injured player in playing like injured player shocker.

That’s about right, but teams normally take injured players off. It looked to me that he was carrying that same injury for his last few games. That probably shows how good a player he was, though I just found it painful to watch. I would take a fit Gavin Gunning in a heartbeat though!

That’s about right, but teams normally take injured players off. It looked to me that he was carrying that same injury for his last few games. That probably shows how good a player he was, though I just found it painful to watch. I would take a fit Gavin Gunning in a heartbeat though!

If he had one leg he should’ve still been on there, crucial to that team’s success.

After a recent "brace" against UCD, Caolan McAleer is Finn Harps' joint-top scorer with three league goals. Mark "Mark" Russell was rested tonight for a 3-0 home defeat to Shamrock Rovers; despite playing in both of Harps' league wins this season, he's still only made seven starts in the League of Ireland. McAleer, on the other hand, is very much a regular.

Either way, Harps are in the relegation playoff spot, above UCD on goal difference, but fully nine points behind Cork City.

EOho8Pw.png

Declan McManus has got another contract at Ross County. Surprised by that, given that he's pish and the RC fans thought he was hopeless.

Not good enough for the step up.

Gardyne also signed on again, 2 years for him.

Not good enough for the step up.

Gardyne also signed on again, 2 years for him.

At least Gardyne has some top flight experience to his name, McManus offers precious little at this level, never mind stepping up a division. He'll probably end up loaned out to a Championship club once County finalise their squad. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

At least Gardyne has some top flight experience to his name, McManus offers precious little at this level, never mind stepping up a division. He'll probably end up loaned out to a Championship club on ce County finalise their squad.

Before anyone starts no, next.

Jamie McDonagh faced off against Caolan McAleer and Mark Russell last night, emerging the resounding winner as his Derry City side trounced Finn Harps 4-0. It’s back to the bottom of the table for them. Sad!

Edited by vikingTON

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Quitongo saying he will be back on Twitter while tagging the Morton account....

Not sure if reading to much into it or what.

He scored the opener agaisnt Persepolis - the league winners - in Tehran a couple of weeks ago in a season-closing 1-1 draw, but we'd presumably need to see proof of fitness first. If we're running a small squad, an injury-prone guy is not what we need, even though it's clear he's capable of great things.

EOho8Pw.png