Well done Morton - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Well done Morton

capitanus

This story reminds me of one involving the infamous Fergie of Hamilton.

He was papped off a supporters bus years ago after being apparently abusive to fellow supporters.

The team bus passed by him on the hard shoulder of the motorway a short while later who took pity and picked him up.

He was then kicked off that bus too for abusing the players, management team and directors.

😂😂😂

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

This story reminds me of one involving the infamous Fergie of Hamilton.

He was papped off a supporters bus years ago after being apparently abusive to fellow supporters.

The team bus passed by him on the hard shoulder of the motorway a short while later who took pity and picked him up.

He was then kicked off that bus too for abusing the players, management team and directors.

😂😂😂

Smelly old paedo.

I’m sure a supporters bus packed in after a Forfar game. Whilst waiting for a replacement, some of the fans drank in a hotel bar and ended up chatting to the Forfar management team.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

I’m a bit pissed off with the way the story’s been reported.

The implication in the story is that the lad got taken down the road because we didn’t have enough space in the taxi for him. What actually happened was that we asked Crawford to take him down the road as he’s school kid and we had no idea how long we’d be stuck in Peterhead.

Eventually we got a taxi at midnight, but the story comes across as if he was an afterthought when in actual fact we made getting him down the road safely, under the care of someone we know and trust the priority.

That said, it was really good of Crawford to take him, and something we really appreciated.

Toby, I was listening to 'Off the Ball' today and they were talking about it and wanting to get the young lad on the show. They were also speculating about the reasons why the young lad was getting left behind with the Cowan buffoon doing an 'Arf,arf! perhaps they discovered the wee man had their Missus mobile numbers' or something similar.

This is perhaps a good opportunity for yourself or one of the other lads to get in touch to set the record straight, as you made the safety and welfare of the young lad the priority in that situation.

*insert signature here*

I’m a bit pissed off with the way the story’s been reported.

The implication in the story is that the lad got taken down the road because we didn’t have enough space in the taxi for him. What actually happened was that we asked Crawford to take him down the road as he’s school kid and we had no idea how long we’d be stuck in Peterhead.

Eventually we got a taxi at midnight, but the story comes across as if he was an afterthought when in actual fact we made getting him down the road safely, under the care of someone we know and trust the priority.

That said, it was really good of Crawford to take him, and something we really appreciated.

Toby, I was listening to 'Off the Ball' today and they were talking about it and wanting to get the young lad on the show. They were also speculating about the reasons why the young lad was getting left behind with the Cowan buffoon doing an 'Arf,arf! perhaps they discovered the wee man had their Missus mobile numbers' or something similar.

This is perhaps a good opportunity for yourself or one of the other lads to get in touch to set the record straight, as you made the safety and welfare of the young lad the priority in that situation.

Aw bless.

My mate works for the Record mate. If you want I could have a word and get Toby rightfully promoted to hero status. 

Aw bless.

My mate works for the Record mate. If you want I could have a word and get Toby rightfully promoted to hero status.

:lol: :lol:

What's her name, Darlinda?

I'll bet she never told you'd be busted in your Horoscope.

:lol: :D :P

*insert signature here*

Archived