General Football - Weird Results And Other Things Worth Sharing - Page 18 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

General Football - Weird Results And Other Things Worth Sharing

TRVMP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB70iAqk-9I

I don't know if anyone else watches Tifo videos (I think they're excellent), but the alternative timing strategies are very interesting. The immediate proposal of substitutes leaving the field of play at the closest boundary point does seem like a decent start, however I dare say it could cause security risks at some big matches (or St Mirren matches if the substitute is unconscious on a stretcher). 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Watching Flamengo-Fluminense in the Carioca semis and the atmosphere is incredible, even though only three ends of the ground are open. One good chance apiece so far. It's winner-takes-all - a one-legged semi at the Maracana, for the chance to meet Vasco in the final. Holders Botafogo are already out; Fla won the year before. Amazingly, Flu haven't won since 2012.

EOho8Pw.png

Watching Flamengo-Fluminense in the Carioca semis and the atmosphere is incredible, even though only three ends of the ground are open. One good chance apiece so far. It's winner-takes-all - a one-legged semi at the Maracana, for the chance to meet Vasco in the final. Holders Botafogo are already out; Fla won the year before. Amazingly, Flu haven't won since 2012.

I’ve got a bet on it. Are Flamengo showing any sign of getting the digit out and scoring?

I’ve got a bet on it. Are Flamengo showing any sign of getting the digit out and scoring?

I was only able to watch the first half - watched it in an-otherwise empty Brazilian bar-restaurant on the way to the airport, just me and the (Flu-supporting) staff. It was extremely cagey and the attack was poor for both sides. Neither side was dominant, but I guess you know the outcome by now. Dramatic to say the least.

So, will Vasco's resurgence continue, or will Flu finally get their hands back on the trophy? Just a couple of weeks ago Vasco won the game between the sides, but it was 1-0 going on 1-2. I reckon the Tricolor are going to win it now with the momentum on their side. They just need some composure in the final third and it's theirs.

EOho8Pw.png

Steve Clarke calling out sectarian abuse at Ibrox this evening, fair play to him. Sadly, folk are treating it like deflection from his team being hammered, but I hope the story sticks about.

Those horrible bastards, on both sides of the fence, need called out and dealt with.

Steve Clarke calling out sectarian abuse at Ibrox this evening, fair play to him. Sadly, folk are treating it like deflection from his team being hammered, but I hope the story sticks about.

Those horrible bastards, on both sides of the fence, need called out and dealt with.

Nothing will ever change, in Scottish football or our society in general until Rangers are wiped from existence and the social consciousness of this country.

Nothing will ever change, in Scottish football or our society in general until Rangers are wiped from existence and the social consciousness of this country.

Absolutely. For all the bawbaggery that surrounds Celtic, Rangers are a rallying point for every arsehole in the country. We'd all be much better off without such a vile institution in our midst.

Edited by EanieMeany

AWMSC

They're both as bad as each other. Let's face it.

https://twitter.com/shinjukushug/status/1098549422059859969?s=19

They both sing the same kind of songs, week in, week out, smash up away games, act like absolute scum when in Europe, act like absolute scum on home soil every week just because there's masses of them.

They're cut from the same cloth and are as bad as each other.

Dock points. Strict liability.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Their fans are certainly, but in terms of sectarian institutions in Scotland I think Rangers are worse. It's an entire club founded on bigotry. They're quite happy to capitalize on the bigots in their support for profit, as seen by the shameless releasing of an orange away kit in the summer.

Meanwhile 3 Celtic fans arrested over threats made to referee John beaton. You can literally cancel the pair of them out in terms of being ****ing vermin.

Celtic as a club really have to answer for this. They've been stoking the fires of ref-related hysteria among the more suggestible of their fans for years now.

EOho8Pw.png